The Community Thread

by BigPete7978

Original Post

Highlighted

The Community Thread

★ Guide

With the countless threads that the community will see, some may deem them not "thread worthy". That's where a Community Thread comes into play. This is where you come to chat, talk, and even updates on things like your day. The CT is used for pretty much everything! Just be sure to be respectful of one another when sharing your posts.

Message 1 of 180 (2,839 Views)

Re: The Community Thread

★ Guide

Picked up quite a few games recently with the sales going on. Finally got Quantum Break and Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on sale. Been thinking of grabbing the most recent Sims game, haven't played since Sims 3.

Message 2 of 180 (2,836 Views)

★ Guide

Watching WWE: Fight Owens Fight: The Kevin Owens Story. Absolutely love documentaries like this. Interesting to see the backstory behind many of these people, and the things they went through to get where they are now. Then probably going to play some games after this.

Message 3 of 180 (2,829 Views)

EA DICE Team

@BigPete7978

Hi Pete,

Love the initiative! Making this a sticky.

Message 4 of 180 (2,791 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @BigPete7978,

I agree with @Straatford87, this is a great idea Standard smile

I haven't touched Halo since Halo 4, this might the chance to get back into it alright, let me know if it's worth it ! I used to love watching Halo tournaments as well. As for documentaries like that I will admit I haven't seen the Kevin Owens Story, along the same lines I did really enjoy the Conor McGregor documentary so I might give it a shot (being Irish may make my opinion biased here).

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 5 of 180 (2,785 Views)

★ Guide

@Straatford87 wrote:

@BigPete7978

Hi Pete,

Love the initiative! Making this a sticky.

WOOT! First Sticky Thread!!!!

Message 6 of 180 (2,773 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Roger wrote:

Hey @BigPete7978,

I agree with @Straatford87, this is a great idea Standard smile

I haven't touched Halo since Halo 4, this might the chance to get back into it alright, let me know if it's worth it ! I used to love watching Halo tournaments as well. As for documentaries like that I will admit I haven't seen the Kevin Owens Story, along the same lines I did really enjoy the Conor McGregor documentary so I might give it a shot (being Irish may make my opinion biased here).

Roger. 

I grew up watching wrestling, and have always enjoyed it, granted I loved the Attitude Era the most. So I really enjoy seeing the backstories and what the wrestlers went through. I have read all 3 of Chris Jericho's books (his 4th book releases later this year), and they were fantastic. I didn't even know Conor McGregor had a documentary, definitely need to check that out.

Message 7 of 180 (2,772 Views)

★ Guide

Relaxing watching some How I Met Your Mother with the wife. About to hop on Diablo III later probably.

Message 8 of 180 (2,762 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I won't spoil How I Met Your Mother as I've watched it all 2 or 3 times at this stage, but I think it's a great show! 

Standard smile

Roger.png
Message 9 of 180 (2,750 Views)

Listening Beastie Boys - Sabotage. Good timesStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 10 of 180 (2,735 Views)