Re: The Cars of Need for Speed Heat

by Jacobba55

Original Post

The Cars of Need for Speed Heat

Community Manager

Need for Speed™ Heat is racing in! Get ready to hustle by day and risk it all at night. But before this adrenaline-fueled battle commences, there’s only one thing on everyone’s minds, “Show me the cars.” Your wish is our command. Just scroll down to see which of your dream cars you’ll be customizing, hyper-tuning, and hitting the neon-lit streets in when the game releases on November 5, 2019, with Origin Access and EA Access.*

Check this link for the official Car List: The Cars of Need for Speed Heat

Want to learn more about how you’ll own the dark and chase the light in Need for Speed Heat? Drive into our Welcome to Palm City, Car Customization, and Achievements and Trophies articles to make sure you are tuned tight from day one.

Pre-order the Standard Edition now and get a K.S Edition starter car, or pre-order the Deluxe Edition and get a K.S Edition starter car, three unlockable K.S. Edition cars, and more!** 

Sign up today to get the latest Need for Speed news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY.  SEE ea.com/ea-access/terms  AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms  FOR DETAILS.

**CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY. SEE www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/pre-order-disclaimer FOR DETAILS

barry.png
Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I kinda disappointed in the car list. Why do we have four huracan and four aventadors but no Gallardo? i also don't care that there is like 10 different BMW's  i was hoping for some more vareity, maybe add a eclipse

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@anti-loser1

I can definitely agree with you there. Some manufacturers have waaaay too many cars whereas others have very few at all. I have to point out that the reason the car list is supposedly better is because they literally just crammed in Payback's whole car list and added extras.

Some cars (like the 4 Huràcans) feel irrelevant, and unnecessarily take up car slots which could be used to improve the manufacturer/model distribution of cars.

Message 3 of 3 (326 Views)