Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The “Carry Me” Club

by Valiantsword
Reply

Original Post

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Adrenaliz3 wrote:

Problem is not just gear score, is you require some stats numbers just to be able to handle the GM 2 and GM 3


Doesnt require anything for gm2.

All of my gear is trash with 710-730 score the only things with decent rolls are weapons that I dont even use 90% of the times. NOT a single component gets better inscriptions than +100-200 charges and their cd is so fast its absolutely whatever anyway.

No problem in gm2, no reason to do gm3. Same bloody stupid ai, same bloody trash loot but wasting x2-3 more time. Kicking same ai just 3 times longer is the definition of anti-fun.

Message 41 of 52 (55 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★★ Apprentice

@xXLordNevikXx Please, do share just 1 valid reason why you would bring a level 26 player into a GM2 contract specifically designed for end game play. I am intrigued.

 

As for people being out to "get me", brother i can solo gm2 contracts. It really doesn't matter either way to me. However i do not believe for 1 minute these trolls are innocent noobs that you portray they are

Message 42 of 52 (65 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 You know you can set players to ignore and mute them right? I think you were just intrigued by the background noise and waitinf to hear if the lady went off on him

😊

 


Sorry, but you are not making any sense to me. No idea what you are saying.


I am saying you can mute players that are being annoying in voip. I then made a joke that you were probably trying to hear the conversation which is why you didn't mute him.

 

Comprende?


I think its you that doesn't comprehend, it makes no sense in reference to my post, I turned it off so muting wasn't necessary. The routine needs work, a lot.

Message 43 of 52 (65 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★★ Apprentice

 


@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

Masterworks < Legendary no matter the type.


 

Yeah well its icon looks nicer allright.

But thats all.

 

With inscriptions as dog--- as Anthems, its absolutely doesnt matter if its legendary or masterwork. Inscriptions are all that matter. 

Message 44 of 52 (64 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★ Apprentice

Unless they changed it in today's patch, you do more blast and physical damage with legendary items. Which is why I don't even wear support right now. Because my damage is lowered due to the low gear score.

Message 45 of 52 (52 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 You know you can set players to ignore and mute them right? I think you were just intrigued by the background noise and waitinf to hear if the lady went off on him

😊

 


Sorry, but you are not making any sense to me. No idea what you are saying.


I am saying you can mute players that are being annoying in voip. I then made a joke that you were probably trying to hear the conversation which is why you didn't mute him.

 

Comprende?


I think its you that doesn't comprehend, it makes no sense in reference to my post, I turned it off so muting wasn't necessary. The routine needs work, a lot.


No I understand quite well actually. You turned VOIP off after the contract. I am saying to you that during the contract on the social screen the user could have been muted and you woukd not have had to have that entire experience to begin with.

 

If that makes no sense to you all I can say to you is accept my condolences 

Message 46 of 52 (49 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★★ Apprentice

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

Unless they changed it in today's patch, you do more blast and physical damage with legendary items. Which is why I don't even wear support right now. Because my damage is lowered due to the low gear score.


Not sure what changes are in this patch specifically but in my experience you see a larger number for sure, but much like the level 1 defender that had a faster ttk doing 25 damage than your legendary guns doing 2k+, the actual number shown has little significance in ttk. It took me the same number of rounds using a 450 storm with 6 legendary items only equipped where my explosive damage from divine vengeance was 40k as it did on my 690 javelin with the exact same gun doing 10k as the masterworks and support item drops my power scaling

Message 47 of 52 (47 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★ Pro

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 You know you can set players to ignore and mute them right? I think you were just intrigued by the background noise and waitinf to hear if the lady went off on him

😊

 


Sorry, but you are not making any sense to me. No idea what you are saying.


I am saying you can mute players that are being annoying in voip. I then made a joke that you were probably trying to hear the conversation which is why you didn't mute him.

 

Comprende?


I think its you that doesn't comprehend, it makes no sense in reference to my post, I turned it off so muting wasn't necessary. The routine needs work, a lot.


No I understand quite well actually. You turned VOIP off after the contract. I am saying to you that during the contract on the social screen the user could have been muted and you woukd not have had to have that entire experience to begin with.

 

If that makes no sense to you all I can say to you is accept my condolences 


It happened at the end of the contract, I turned it off as soon as feasible, lots to kill at the end and I wasn't about to stand there and play with screens, you make too many assumptions for it to be funny. Like I said, the routine needs work, you get a 7 for effort though, I honestly do appreciate people trying to be funny, I'm Aussie, we make a joke out of everything.

Message 48 of 52 (45 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 You are right. My bad. I make way too many assumptions. Like assuming it takes less than 10 seconds to get to the social screen on XB1. Clearly ps4 has an easier menu to navigate. Poor XB1 players.

 

I would rather spend 10 seconds to mute such annoyances than focus on the pixels firing at me in a game where i can get revived if i do go down and probably wouldn't go down if i got in cover and took 10 seconds to mute someone. So yeah, I assumed I was communicating with a rational person, apologies mate. My bad on that 1

Message 49 of 52 (38 Views)

Re: The “Carry Me” Club

★★★★ Pro

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

@Haruchai01 You are right. My bad. I make way too many assumptions. Like assuming it takes less than 10 seconds to get to the sicial screen on XB1. Clearly ps4 has an easier meby to navigate. Poor XB1 players.

 

I would rather spend 10 seconds to mute such annoyances than focus on the pixels firing at me in a game where i can get revived if i do go down and probably wouldn't go down if i got in cover and took 10 seconds to mute someone. So yeah, I assumed I was communicating with a rational person, apologies mate. My bad on that 1


Firstly, I am a mature man and while I didn't enjoy what I was hearing I was concerned for the welfare of the kids and the woman, perhaps you need be more rational before trying to deal with rational people. Some maturity may be in order as well. Annoyances are east to cope with in small doses, notice how I am talking to you? And no I am not going to stop, select the correct screen and die and let down the other members of the group. Yes your bad. 

Message 50 of 52 (35 Views)
Twitter Stream