Re: The Amount of Unfilled Teams is Absolutely Horrendous

by mikogibo

Original Post

The Amount of Unfilled Teams is Absolutely Horrendous

★★★★★ Apprentice

So riddle me this... I play about 12 games in a row to have 2 of those games be full squad games. I thought I was playing "Trios", not duos or solo. How can the player selection pool be that heinous, especially when sometimes the lobby queues fill up to almost 150+ players? The "No-Fill" Solo button is most likely the cause for this and its literally the worst implemented option I have ever seen.

Is anyone else experiencing this stupidity?

Message 1 of 15 (707 Views)

★ Expert
@Binary140_TTV it's either the "no-fill" they added completely bugged out their matchmaking and they're too incompetent to fix it or they didn't think ahead and just mindlessly added "no-fill" and now they don't know how to deal with this issue just like with every other issue they've had so far. It is probably part of the game now like all the other issues this game has had since release.
Message 2 of 15 (681 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they know and they dont care obviously

they are getting enough money to feed their families i guess

Message 3 of 15 (674 Views)

★★ Pro
@Binary140_TTV thanks to no fill players and braindead devs. they haven't fixed anything yet about it since the feature introduced.
Message 4 of 15 (668 Views)

Champion

@Binary140_TTV  Literally everybody who isn't playing exclusively as a trio stack is experiencing this to greater or lesser degrees.

Like you said the issue timeframes tie in perfectly with the introduction of the "no fill" option. So the odds that it's the cause are pretty high.

I have absolutely no doubt on my mind that this issue is known and being worked on. However we all know respawns track record for quick fixes so yeah.....all you can do is sit back and have a little patience unfortunately, we're gonna be waiting a while. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 15 (632 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the devs only care about numbers and money

fixing bugs? thats scheduled for next year...oh wait the pandemic

Message 6 of 15 (624 Views)

★★ Guide

EA lost their things to do list

Message 7 of 15 (598 Views)

★ Expert

I just quit 2-man squads in trios before the dropship appears. It's bad enough most of the time solo queueing with randoms and there's no way I'm starting a game a player down. If my newly-soloed partner wants to play solo, then that's up to them. It barely takes 30 seconds to queue up again.

I had this happen four times in my first five games yesterday. In the one where we did have a full squad Valk was AFK on drop and Bang got knocked within 10 seconds, so I quit that one too. Fortunately game six was an 8-kill, 1,750-damage win with a great Gibby and Octane.

Message 8 of 15 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As much as I appreciate the response, in which I whole heartedly do, try illustrating that notion to players who have been having consistent issues since the launch of this game... They literally said last year around this time that they just opened a brand new studio to facilitate more staff. Even though this is a thread for "Queue selections" a large amount of problems still exist. How "patient" do we have to be? For example:

-On respawn the ring makes 0 noise (Since I have been playing back in Season 4)

-Footsteps audio queue issues in which I have provided absolutely horrendous situations in the Apex Reddit page (Season 0)

-Teammate who is downed who travels through the portal has walking speed instead of downed crouch speed (Season 4)

-The amount of laziness in map design, in particular found a bunch of invisible floors where death pits are supposed to be to where certain characters can just sit and hide (More notably for Olympus Season 7) *One of them has been fixed the moment I posted my video* There are also some power boxes on worlds edge that do not render at certain distances meaning you can see enemy players clearly behind them >_> (Sorting Area Worlds Edge)

-The hacker issue ( We all know who it was, and it was fixed, but imagine in my position being in the lobbies and getting the brunt end of him while also ruining the livelihood of top content creators/pro players) <---- This is also occurring in TF2 in which they still haven't fixed the solution (YouTube has good coverage on it)

-Player latency issues in particular on Console since the introduction of Cross-play.

-Weird glitchy hero ability synergies that don't provide ANY functional game play value (There are so many just google them) Example: Throw a Horizon Gravity Lift at an Octane Jump pad and watch it rise for infinity (Why is that even a thing).

This isn't directed at you more so to the developers themselves, but at least you can agree that the word "quick" to them means an eternity Frown

Message 9 of 15 (556 Views)

Champion

@Binary140_TTV  Nah I get ya, player pressure doesn't seem to speed up the fixes either to be honest.

I would personally consider the issue raised initially to be game breaking. This is a BR game not an arcade shooter, being shortchanged on your team count is essentially a handicap before you even hit the ground.

Honestly speaking this issue was going on long before the implementation of "no fill". Playing trio's as a premade duo often left you short a teammate for quite a few seasons before this became a wholesale issue.

This is why I said we can only be patient....cause it seems fruitless to kick up a stink when it's falling on seemingly deaf ears lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 15 (544 Views)