Re: The 2hundred50thousand season points badge is not getting unlocked, wake up

by jmac97128

Original Post

The 2hundred50thousand season points badge is not getting unlocked, wake up !

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Edit :

After completing all 9 legends to 250k, the battle pass has now dissapeared from my game.

BUT where is my badge ? its not working, the badge is still locked --after running this gauntlet of error hrrm FUN, for way to long the last reward is missing --lolz, smashes head on keyboard

Since im the first to point this out Im expecting to wake up to a "shroud" account with all legends unlocked as a thank you from respawn, ok !! ??

now whip dat dude responsible in shape ( i mean one would assume you tested the badge, kinda)

Message 1 of 4 (324 Views)

Community Manager

@Apex-Opus Hi, we are aware of the issue and working to get a fix in an upcoming patch. 

There's no ETA right now, but when there's any update we'll let folks know. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

I for one think that ruining the "endgame" experience warrants more then a "oops"

The only reason for people to do the 9 x 250 k this early is the bragging rights of that badge and then there is no badge, wtf is putting it mildly.

I expect more tnen the "ooops" this time, this is no minor issue

we must be "the dirty dozen" " 1%ers" who even made it this far, this quick, so cant be hard to figure out  what to do with us

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

★ Novice

Couldn't have said it any better myself.. I just reached this platoue and got the cold slap in the face.. Its bad enough we don't get apex packs as we play.. Jeez

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)