Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

by RaceDezert88
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Loki_Deezie wrote:

@RaceDezert88 wrote:

Unfortunately the difficulty jump from hard to GM1 is pretty large. I didn't get a chance to farm chests to I had to grind my way to a full MW set for my Javelin and it wasn't easy... I was pretty burnt out from getting blues and greens from GM1 stronghold chests.…


This is good news to me. I don't want to be full gear after 50 hours. I rather have some challenge and time taken to get full MW. Righ now hard might as well be easy and am in hopes that GM1 is a huge jump as you say.



The issue i'm faced with is the time between 50 and 70 hours I received no new gear as I already had full MW javelin (good stats) and legendary gear just doesn't drop enough to keep you motivated to grind another 20 hours.
Message 11 of 28 (199 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★ Apprentice

 love getting Common and Uncommon mostly in GM1 and GM2Disappointed

Message 12 of 28 (182 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★★★ Novice

I haven't seen a single useful item in 3 days.  Sure sure, masterworks coming out of my ears.  But masterworks are useless trash.  The only thing that matters is legendaries.

Message 13 of 28 (161 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★★★★★ Apprentice

This would not have been a problem if people did not feel the need to try and use the system i ways it was not intended. We are being punished because the early access members decided to bypass the grind and cheat the content for loot so, Bioware took the loot away. Actions have consequences and those players who caused this should be penalized for it. They should have reset all accounts to the launch day of today because of the exploiting.

Message 14 of 28 (154 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AngelicEnforcer wrote:

This would not have been a problem if people did not feel the need to try and use the system i ways it was not intended. We are being punished because the early access members decided to bypass the grind and cheat the content for loot so, Bioware took the loot away. Actions have consequences and those players who caused this should be penalized for it. They should have reset all accounts to the launch day of today because of the exploiting.


If they tried to reset accounts of everyone and not just the ones who abused the "Farming to second chest in Stronghold, then leaving"  Or the "Freeplay chest farmers"  You're talking about a lot of angry people, they don't need nor want that.

Message 15 of 28 (145 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

some of you got me wrong^^

i'm not talking about lootchest runs in particular - i was referring to the massive nerf of event and stronghold loot - or the fact, that you get white crap for event bosses like Ursix on GM1!

 

so today we got another loot nerf, instead of fixing common loot tables like freeplay event chests or proper rewards for ultra hard and time consuming enemies

Message 16 of 28 (144 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BattIeangel_99 wrote:

some of you got me wrong^^

i'm not talking about lootchest runs in particular - i was referring to the massive nerf of event and stronghold loot - or the fact, that you get white crap for event bosses like Ursix on GM1!

 

so today we got another loot nerf, instead of fixing common loot tables like freeplay event chests or proper rewards for ultra hard and time consuming enemies


Ya, that was due to stronghold farmers.  Would clear to 2nd chest then leave, skipping the boss.  Boss now holds the loot.  But I agree, doing World Events, Titans etc on GM1+ and getting epic, common, rare and uncommon loot is a bummer.

Message 17 of 28 (138 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★★ Apprentice
Chest spawns should be left alone. Better loot drops from end mission/boss encounters should be better, plain and simple.
Message 18 of 28 (129 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yah, I OMEGALULed when I read that.  The funniest part is, in a way, this actually rewards the exploiters, because now they're going to remain overpowered relative to other players longer, and I have no doubt they will take absolutely every opportunity to flaunt it.

Message 19 of 28 (108 Views)

Re: That's what new players wants to hear - more nerfs for high end loot

★★★★★ Apprentice

@2Weak2Live wrote:

Yah, I OMEGALULed when I read that.  The funniest part is, in a way, this actually rewards the exploiters, because now they're going to remain overpowered relative to other players longer, and I have absolutely no doubt they will take absolutely every opportunity to flaunt it.


Does it really bother you that much? What about players like myself who have full sets of MW without doing chest runs? I’m going to remain overpowered as you say and flaunt it as you say, but I earned it as did they. It’s not an exploit to do chest runs. Yes it ruins the game for others, but not an exploit. An exploit would be finding a way for the inscriptions to stack luck in a way that the game calculates it as so high everything g that drops is MW or legendary. Point is there’s a difference between exploit and poor sportsmanship

Message 20 of 28 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream