Re: Thanks to you guys

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Thanks to you guys

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I played apex today after coming home from work. Not because you guys intrigued me so much to play but because of the randoms threads and replies... I missed the randomnezz... I think I'm just masochistic.

These are my results:

Before game even begins I see World's Edge 10 mins left... So I'm pondering if I should even play but decide to do it

First game: Lifeline (needed to play 2 games as her for daily). So JM (Pathfinder lvl 89 with 19 S5 wins and 400 kills) jumps... does the freefalling towards Fracture West so I'm like... okay... if this keeps up I'm D/Cing right here cause I already see 5 other squads skydiving and this guy just freefalls. He turns around towards Geyser which nobody goes towards... Yada Yada after looting up and going through the mountain in Fracture West direction, we see gunplay. I ping it and they both acknowledge... I'm pinging 3 different teams and I see that they take notice so I'm like cool. So I ping on top of a building and at that same moment the Path places a zip there (so he did it a lil before I pinged) so I'm like 'Wait somebody that knows what he's doing?!' <--- (I really thought this XD cause it's so rare to see randoms do stuff that I would do). We both zipline up and I suddenly see a Wraith moving where the zipline is placed but he couldn't see it cause he was scouting on the zipline (something randoms also never do). I kill the Wraith, instant knockout. I go down cause I see the Path fighting someone on the stairs of a building, I help him out and down one. I was in process of reloading when our Wraith (lvl 178) goes down and gets thirsted. The person comes to me and starts shooting, I almost knock the enemy but get downed due to poor shooting on my part and partly because she had the advantage of seeing and shooting first. I ping that she's rezzing the person I knocked and Path comes and with like 7 bullets kills both. 

I wanted to rev Wraith so Path could heal up and loot but we did it together, I dropped carepackage just in case... 40 secs after Wraith is rezzed a team starts shooting at us. With some tactical Path play and smoke from the enemy, we dispersed of them quite quickly... yet again I go down tho XD Again due to an enemy already having me in their sight first but she was at 20hp or less so Path just looked at her and she was dead :P.

Fast forward near trainyard 4 of the 5 teams are fighting. Our team doesn't have long range weapons but our path and wraith decide to shoot anyway... teams look at us and start shooting and twice the Wraith almost goes down. I keep coaching my team to go to drillsite because one team is bunkered in the large house there sniping other squads and we can easily flank them as the storm is in our favor. So... our teammates start shooting in drillsite so we get shot at again and wraith actually goes down now. Team advances at us. Gibraltar opens door and I shoot him so fast with R-301 that he almost goes down... when his gunshield comes up... I knock that and he closes the door right when his teammate throws a grenade. But I also threw an arc star and was already using the other door to flank them. Arc star good hit, one armor broken, other severely damaged. I see the gibby down but get shot by a camping-in-a-corner Octane. I finished him off superbly and it's just the last squad. They get a respawn in from mobile respawn and usually I'd advance on them... What do I see? Pathfinder D/C'd so I was stuck with the Wraith... One of the enemies ziplined up the overlook platform in Drillsite and I shot at her (lifeline), She starts shooting back and I hear the dreaded sound of the turbocharged LMG which name I forgot... but anyways, I use cover to shoot and dodge... but last bullet my teammate shot to get her down -.- then I healed up and heard someone firing at my teammate. A mirage. So I shoot him and he instantly uses his ult and tries to trick me... lil does he know, that trick doesn't work if you actually see him do it and you have a sense of brainpower coursing through your fingers so I shoot the right one on my second try (2 were right in front of each other XD didn't know which of the 2 was the right one), He goes down, Wraith is punching the lifeline, I heal and hear a selfrez, so I shoot the mirage and we win.

So I thought cool, I'll screencap and sent it to the Path who got D/C'd cause he played a big role to tell him that we won. I was kinda surprised when I saw the results of me and path. Wraith 2 killz and 240 dmg, me 3 killz and 1400 dmg... Path nearing 600 dmg 7 killz XD I really thought path did a lot more dmg as he was distant shooting and helped me out a bunch of times but then I remember, 3 of those killz were basically ppl with less than 30 health... and the 4th (the gibby) had less than 50 :P But it was still a good match.

Second game, teammate almost instantly dies as he doesn't follow our lead and leaves while we're dealing with the enemy and win

Third game, 1 other teammate so I quit as well

Fourth game don't remember it all to well anymore...

But overall it was fairly fluctuating. But I didn't miss it :P but thanks @pastaclown and @1ronKeys for your threads so I got to hop on the horse again. It was indulging at least :P

Message 1 of 9 (488 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Wait so you won your first game?

If I was new to the internet I'd completely miss that this was a humble brag post in disguise........🤪
Message 2 of 9 (412 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q Not to crap on your parade, but I'm quitting RN. Already uninstalled and everything, and by god I'm not coming back for real this time. I'm in the process of writing a review onto the General Discussion board and I'd be happy if you read it and gave it your honest thoughts once it's posted. 

Message 3 of 9 (400 Views)

Champion

For those of you too lazy to read the OP.

"Did you see that?  I did all kinds of really amazing moves".

@Koochi-Q  Video or it didn't happen. ;D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorLolz not to brag, as I don't really believe in bragging cause I'm not trying to win anyone over or assert dominance just stating facts, but that has happened relatively alot in the past as well. I'm usually a fairly direct person with statements and that is one of them :P

But the first post wasn't about me but about that cool pathfinder who did all the cool things I'm not used to of randoms whom I usually play with. The person was either on a smurf account or well-versed in the art of Apex :P

PS: You should know I'm not humble, whats wrong with you?! You been drinking again? XD I'm like Temperance Brennan in Bones except for the genius lvl IQ...

@pastaclown, ofc I'll do that Wink

@MandatoryIDtagnot at all, the pathfinder did the amazing moves, I was just the gunman this time... Not a very good one as you can see in this clip but cut me some slack... haven't played for weeks if you don't count the couple matches last week, but here you go 😈 unlike you I actually clip it cause I know at least someone would want to see it >: P

If vid file doesn't work: https://www.kapwing.com/videos/5f29da2ef9df520015bf1f9c

Message 5 of 9 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Koochi doesn't so much brag... Koochi just gets excited

Message 6 of 9 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys Maybe... I let others do my excited bragging ;P
Message 7 of 9 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@1ronKeys  Yeeeeeaaaaah I know.

It's just fun to tease, mot internet dwellers are too delicate for banter. XD

@Koochi-Q  Good to see I'm not the only one still getting free fallers though, I've dubbed them "floaters" because the duality of the word sums them up perfectly.Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (261 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I was 80% or so the JM cause I'm usually the only one actively choosing my characters and I do it at last possible instance so that ppl think it went automatically so they don't do the same. If you choose from the get go to somewhere where the timer is in the middle ppl are suddenly also choosing... from that 20% 60% are decent jumpers (amalgamation of ppl who just jump without pinging it but do still jump correctly, ppl who ping somewhere and jump even if maybe too early, hotdroppers and the off chance that they want to go somewhere but see that it's too congested and break of to somewhere else (and still ping it)), 20% are floaters and 20% are the rest.

Nice name, I'll be borrowing it from you :P
Message 9 of 9 (225 Views)