Re: Thanks to Devs!

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

Thanks to Devs!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just wanted to say that for a free game y’all have knocked it out of the park! I am lvl 40’s and enjoying it immensely. As someone who grew up on old shooters (think the OG Doom) having any updates at all still feels like a blessing, and people take that for granted now for the most part it seems. The balance changes introduced seem to be in the right direction and aren’t overblown so thanks for that. While I am in the crowd that would enjoy a solo mode as well, I think it has been great regardless. I’ll let the others do the heavy critiquing but I think more praise is due as well. Hope you guys have a great Weekend!

Message 1 of 6 (483 Views)

★ Guide

same here, apex is a well done game i do not expect them to do all the stuff immediately..
for now i would just ask to fix the servers, i don't wanna w8 everyday for 8PM CET to play the game :D (that's when the servers run well)
fix the hit boxes pathfinder and i think there is a problem with bloodhound to, that's where i saw the most shot not registering or maybe its not a registration problem since i don't have problems with all the other champs only with the pathfinder most of the time and sometimes i see some weird stuff at the bloodhound to where he should take the shot but he kinda doesn't do...

if they menage to fix does 2 things i would be even more happy :D

yeah i forgot one thing, the 1st 10 sec at the drop to make a no collusion, i don't wanna get stuck with other people every time i am jumping...

Message 2 of 6 (464 Views)

★★ Guide

It’s nice to see an appreciation post! This game has given me hours and hours of entertainment and is a nice break from assignment writing!

I can’t wait to see what they have got planned ahead for us. This game has some longevity in it and it’s only the beginning! Has the Dev’s been able to please everyone? No. But I’m sure they are actively listening and paying attention to the vibe of the community.  

Lets see what the next few months brings us! And Happy Easter/Happy Everything, whatever people do or don’t celebrate, hope you all have a great long weekend! 

Message 3 of 6 (452 Views)

★★ Pro

An awesome post to see! APEX has been awesome... I like it so much that I changed my PSN name to have APEX in it lol. Thank you to the people who enjoy the game and make it fun for others! Happy Easter and have a great weekend! 

Message 4 of 6 (422 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I really enjoy playing Apex. It's really nice to see some appreciation for the hard-working devs. They really deserve it. The production is so slick and professional. :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 6 (361 Views)

★★ Guide

Is the game fun? Yes

Does it need a solo mode? Absolutely

The fun in apex comes from the gameplay, and that fun would be optimized in a solo mode where you do not get bad players and dumb players on your team

So apex overall is a good enjoyable game but also frustrating, could be much better and is not reaching its full potential due to lack of content and updates

Message 6 of 6 (353 Views)