Re: Thanks for the improvements

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Thanks for the improvements

★★★★ Pro

@EA_David  @EA_Blueberry  After playing an absolute marathon on Apex last night, I just want to say, the quality of life improvements (Server info at home screen, seeing players loadout so you can ping what they need, player lifetime stats), the challenges and where they are displayed in the menu, to name but a few, are great imo.

I love the new map changes. The leviathan moving it's leg and crashing down into the map looks fantastic (not been trodden on yet lol), and the new buildings and layout are great. Had some great battles.

Connections were stable and I had zero lag in game, although I was still getting disconnects from time to time pre game lobby.

The new weapon attachments feel great and all in all I had a blast.

I've not played ranked yet as I wanted to look at the map and explore the new/changed areas and just have some fun.

Big thank you for the chunk of new content. It's a blast!

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Thanks for the improvements

Community Manager

@Silz616 

Thanks for the shoutout! Adding new content is always nice to have, but it's also great to hear positive feedback around the Quality of Life improvements that are not always recognized. It's the little things in the game that make it more enjoyable and easier to play as the game matures from launch. We constantly look at all the feedback across the forums so if there's any little or big thing you want to see added to the game, ping it out there! We can't guarantee everything will make it in or right away, but you're the Legends and we want to hear from you.

Good luck in Season 2 and keep us posted on how you do in those ranked matches.

Also, those leviathan sounds still freak me out every time, haha. Tongue out

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)