Thanks for making entry level weapons joke

by IGuruDevI

Original Post

Thanks for making entry level weapons joke

★ Guide

who invented those hop-ups to make p2020 more op than a wingman. the game has become a joke. alternator and p2020. is this new meta you want to see. I did not like it because these weapons are more powerful than a longbow, g7 and other AR. make a balance between weapon level. don't break this game at another level.   circle damage also bad. you nerfed lifeline. her drome meant to give health in any condition but you rip her.  I have won many matches because enemy team died by circle damage.   now, the game has less fight but more camping. thanks for making a game at a slow pace

Message 1 of 12 (564 Views)

Re: Thanks for making entry level weapons joke

★ Guide

well good luck shootin peoples from 200 meters from these pistols as they op than longbow )))))))))))))))))))))

Message 2 of 12 (532 Views)

Champion

I do try not to slam other players comments but this is a load of crap lol.

Arguably, the only weapon that is now OP with the hop up is a the alternator. 

That being said the weapon still has its fundamental weaknesses, and i as well as countless other players can still come out on top against this weapon. 

P2020 isnt OP unless you have no armour so we'll just ignore that one.

As for the mozambique...well it's the mozambique...enough said really

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 12 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag You ragging on my mozambique?! Don’t lemme take you to africa! :P
Message 4 of 12 (514 Views)

Champion

Lmao, don't shoot me with it please!...i hate being tickled!

Message 5 of 12 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag That’s what the guy with the L-star thought as well I’m assuming, until he got 1-shotted by the african country name having gun! XD
Message 6 of 12 (505 Views)

Champion

Probably cause he could'nt see jack while he was shooting that L-Star, its great for making pretty light shows and that's about it. Tongue out

Message 7 of 12 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI wrote:

who invented those hop-ups to make p2020 more op than a wingman. the game has become a joke. alternator and p2020. is this new meta you want to see. I did not like it because these weapons are more powerful than a longbow, g7 and other AR. make a balance between weapon level. don't break this game at another level.   circle damage also bad. you nerfed lifeline. her drome meant to give health in any condition but you rip her.  I have won many matches because enemy team died by circle damage.   now, the game has less fight but more camping. thanks for making a game at a slow pace

I guess that when you find a devotion early in the game you don't complain, do you? So why complaining about weapons who are not OP at all?! 

About the circle, finally they nerfed Lifeline so, i do not have to expect anyone hiding in the circle and constantly healing anymore; this isn't a game for people who wants to hide all the game, for that you have the easy mode in some single player games! 

Message 8 of 12 (451 Views)

★ Guide
@IGuruDevI They made some of the less competitive weapons more competitive and you moan?

Message 9 of 12 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not going to say op but the alternator is the only gun that noobs can kill someone with a purple or gold in zero time I think it is a little excessive dmg to shield but the p2020 is still only good if you get it before someone gets a shield 

that being said good players can still easily kill some that is using alternator as long as they know about it before they get to close just have to keep the fight at mid to long range 

Message 10 of 12 (413 Views)