Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

by MaireDevylin
Reply

Original Post

Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to say I never thought the drops were that bad, after all they were legendary you weren't suppose to get them all the time. Up till the last patch, 390 hours into this game and and have maxed 4 javilens with no problems mostly gm1. Since latest patch thought, we meaning my 3 buddies and myself got 22 legendaries in 5 hours yesterday alone. Today we played 2 hours and got 5 legendaries between 3 of us so I would say increase althought we didn't think it was needed so thanks. Look into some of those random stats Ive seen other posts and have to agree you get a legendary and it has 1-5% of something just worthless stats. Other then that, minor bugs which are already mentioned on others posts like no cursor in the forge and what not but great game keep it up preloading pts with friends as we speak looking forward to the new event!

Message 1 of 19 (726 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★ Apprentice

I have jumped back into the game a few times since I basically gave up on it.

 

In the combined playtime of about 10 hours I got nothing but a smattering of MW and no Legos at all.

 

Loot is still broken.

Message 2 of 19 (705 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've gotten exactly one legendary in about 250ish hours of play.

Three if you count the two that came with the LoD version.

Lately it seems I get more blues on GM1 than I do MW, and get more MW if I drop back down to Hard. At some point the old saw about 'random is random' goes out the window, given there's no such thing. The seed numbers need to be looked at and the drop rates worked on. I get better drops from chests in Destiny 2 than I get in Anthem, and D2's loot system sucks, IMO. For Anthem's loot to be worse is not helping the game at all.

The loot system is definitely broken. Crafting is a complete joke. Missions from contacts are uninspired. There are quite a few things that need to be worked on, but if they don't do something about the loot in a shooter/looter, all of the rest will become meaningless.

Message 3 of 19 (676 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★★★ Guide

@RogueMaster wrote:

I've gotten exactly one legendary in about 250ish hours of play.

Three if you count the two that came with the LoD version.

Lately it seems I get more blues on GM1 than I do MW, and get more MW if I drop back down to Hard. At some point the old saw about 'random is random' goes out the window, given there's no such thing. The seed numbers need to be looked at and the drop rates worked on. I get better drops from chests in Destiny 2 than I get in Anthem, and D2's loot system sucks, IMO. For Anthem's loot to be worse is not helping the game at all.

The loot system is definitely broken. Crafting is a complete joke. Missions from contacts are uninspired. There are quite a few things that need to be worked on, but if they don't do something about the loot in a shooter/looter, all of the rest will become meaningless.


But Anthem is an action RPG

Message 4 of 19 (620 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★★★ Apprentice

@CoUF_Owl wrote:

@RogueMaster wrote:

I've gotten exactly one legendary in about 250ish hours of play.

Three if you count the two that came with the LoD version.

Lately it seems I get more blues on GM1 than I do MW, and get more MW if I drop back down to Hard. At some point the old saw about 'random is random' goes out the window, given there's no such thing. The seed numbers need to be looked at and the drop rates worked on. I get better drops from chests in Destiny 2 than I get in Anthem, and D2's loot system sucks, IMO. For Anthem's loot to be worse is not helping the game at all.

The loot system is definitely broken. Crafting is a complete joke. Missions from contacts are uninspired. There are quite a few things that need to be worked on, but if they don't do something about the loot in a shooter/looter, all of the rest will become meaningless.


But Anthem is an action RPG


So were Diablo 1, 2, and 3, but they all had their loot in order...

Message 5 of 19 (544 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★★ Guide

Anthem is an ARGP - lol, that was funny as hell.

 

Anthem is a Looter/Shooter - lol, that was funny as hell, too.

 

Anthem doesn't know what Anthem is that's why it's so messed up.

Message 6 of 19 (508 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★ Apprentice

I've started playing a week ago, at the moment my toon is at 7/10 legendaries. During this week I've seen double legendary drop, trash mobs dropping legendaries, legendary drops in two missions in a row. So basically legendaries drop rate seems tolerable. If only they had + armor / + damage inscriptions instead of those "weapon ammo" trash...

 

I consider myself lucky (and/or smart) since I've skipped whole no-legendary-drops period in Anthem's evolution.

Message 7 of 19 (476 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★ Guide

@Viewga wrote:

I've started playing a week ago, at the moment my toon is at 7/10 legendaries. During this week I've seen double legendary drop, trash mobs dropping legendaries, legendary drops in two missions in a row. So basically legendaries drop rate seems tolerable. If only they had + armor / + damage inscriptions instead of those "weapon ammo" trash...

 

I consider myself lucky (and/or smart) since I've skipped whole no-legendary-drops period in Anthem's evolution.


Yeah i was noticing it too, the other day i jumped into freeplay, just after pts started and bam 4 legos within 15 minutes.. and the lemon rain havent really stopped since.

 

they have done something with the droprate right? i cant be alone in this.

Message 8 of 19 (459 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★★★ Guide

@MaireDevylin wrote:

Anthem is an ARGP - lol, that was funny as hell.

 

Anthem is a Looter/Shooter - lol, that was funny as hell, too.

 

Anthem doesn't know what Anthem is that's why it's so messed up.


I'm going off what the website says and there it's classified as a "online multi-player action role play game but it doesn't really matter now does it.

Message 9 of 19 (449 Views)

Re: Thanks for legendary drops.....

★★★ Guide

@RogueMaster wrote:

I've gotten exactly one legendary in about 250ish hours of play.

Three if you count the two that came with the LoD version.

Lately it seems I get more blues on GM1 than I do MW, and get more MW if I drop back down to Hard. At some point the old saw about 'random is random' goes out the window, given there's no such thing. The seed numbers need to be looked at and the drop rates worked on. I get better drops from chests in Destiny 2 than I get in Anthem, and D2's loot system sucks, IMO. For Anthem's loot to be worse is not helping the game at all.

The loot system is definitely broken. Crafting is a complete joke. Missions from contacts are uninspired. There are quite a few things that need to be worked on, but if they don't do something about the loot in a shooter/looter, all of the rest will become meaningless.


Yeah people have always complained about Warframes RNG and the saying for people who are having bad luck has always been "RNG is RNG". The difference though is you can trade for stuff so they got that to help bypass the bad RNG. As for me in anthem well I got over 60 some legendaries in the 240 some hours I've played. I still agree they should do some tweaking for people with horrible luck like you but RNG is and has always been....a bi#$%.😁

Message 10 of 19 (442 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help