Re: Thanks for joining the Origin Community! What's next?

by Straatford87

Original Post

Thanks for joining the Origin Community! What's next?

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@holger1405 @yahel_1 @Fred_vdp @DarkBanishing @IIPrest0nII @ivrognard @MADrag0n @spitfiresiemion @Retro-Pathfinder @1Guma @Mug3nXK @chief_314war @DannyOuter

I would like to give a big thanks to all of you for stopping by the Origin forum to have a chat with us. It's been great reading through your introductions, getting to know you, and hearing some of your stories!

It's great to find out that combined, we're such a diverse set of gamers, spread out all over the globe. Yet here were are together, discussing our favorite games. That is absolutely amazing, and I feel that is something that should be celebrated Standard smile

Since the Origin forum is a place that we didn't create solely for you to discuss with us, but also for you to discuss with each other, it leaves me with a question; are there specific types of threads that you would like to see created by us? Are there things you would like to set up yourselves? Let us know and we'll look into it so we can make your experience here better!

And lastly, to start out, we currently have three boards set up:

How are you finding all these boards, and are there some additional improvements you would like to see on the way we handle them?

Thanks again to all of you for being here. We will continue working on making Origin better for you, and making sure that these forums present a comfortable place for you to discuss.

Message 1 of 6 (1,616 Views)

Thanks for joining the Origin Community! What's next?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @Straatford87 np ....glad to be part of an awesome community ! ....just a feature i will like to see added to origin client is the ability to back up the games that are installed on the computer instead of having to re-dowload a game when setting up a new pc ...and if the backup copy of the game can be in the form of an installer to easily re-install the game.without having to go through the client alone but give options.

Message 2 of 6 (1,524 Views)

Maybe a couple of new sub-boards? One for entertainment (books, movies, tv-series) and one for non-EA games?!

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 6 (1,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

What @ivrognard wrote, @Straatford87

Also a sub-board for role-players. To create threat for people that like to role-play in forums? . And creative corner? For sharing art.

Message 4 of 6 (1,436 Views)

The creative corner is a nice idea. A place where people would share their creations. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 6 (1,433 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @DannyOuter

What I really like is the creative corner - imagine people sharing their Yarny creations, or their drawings of Andromeda etc. That would definitely be great! So I say: don't hesitate to create a thread for any cool idea that you have! You would like to see a creative corner forum board added? Create a thread and invite your friends to share.

If you have an idea and we can clearly tell that the community likes it,then it makes it all the easier for us to create a board for it Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (1,407 Views)