Re: Thank you.

by eLcholiogamingYT

Original Post

Thank you.

★★★★★ Novice

I just want to say thank you too the creators of this game for making such an amazing game (i even bought season 1 battle pass) but unfortunately i think i will not be playing this nomore due too all the cheaters i know im probably going to hear it from try hards telling me that i suck or to "get gud" but lets face reality and look at how bad this game is infested with cheaters i really really tryed ignoring them and just getting over it but its not that easy when you constantly run into them game after game. I am not here for any attention i just simply want to say thank you to you guys for actually making a game that i enjoyed after trying all the latest junk that has been out.

Message 1 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sure bro. Agreed. But the things is, some people are just butthurt, but also there are some people in the game that are awesome. So, I mean just look out for that.

Message 2 of 5 (239 Views)

★★ Pro
@eLcholiogamingYT this is how you can enjoy the game again (at least), don't go for the win, don't take it for granted, just go out there and have fun, i mean of course it's kinda sucks to get killed by cheaters, but hey this game taught me how to be patience somehow, dealing with cheaters, lag servers, etc. but since i never go for the win, i kinda enjoy the game a little bit more, and the win comes unexpectedly.
Message 3 of 5 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Tropicallism yeah thats for sure ive seen amazing players out there but you can surely tell the difference when a new fresh account is getting over 15 kills and literally pinging enemies from a far distance without even hearing gunshots.
Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@bosourd yeah i get what you mean i love this game and its amazing im definately going to see for season 2 if they announce something regarding cheaters.
Message 5 of 5 (207 Views)