Thank you for destroying bf5 with last provided update

by ziamzanti

Original Post

Thank you for destroying bf5 with last provided update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just say...

You really force ppl away from BF community.

Placed 100 AP mines tonight..no kill.

Just take'em away. And anti tank mines as well.

If you really aiming to get BF closer to CS..

I prefeer CS.

Your previous update kill Battlefield ...

Who was the wining pig...?

Greger at payroll who walked in too many AP mines.

Think once again...

What do you want to achieve with this game?!!

/ z

EA_Blueberry: Edited Post title from ALL CAPs and body from ALL BOLD

Message 1 of 11 (1,202 Views)

Re: THANK YOU FOR DESTROYING BF5 WITH LAST PROVIDED UPDATE

★★★ Newbie

Hey it's not that bad go and take a look at the game now and see what you think of the game now and compare it the past if you want. But the AP mines are for vehicles not for players, the anti-tank bundle grenade, the aiming is only bad for the mmg and what do you want to achieve with this game i guess the achievements.

Message 2 of 11 (1,146 Views)

Re: Thank you for destroying bf5 with last provided update

Trust me when I say the vast majority of players love the AP mine nerf; we can finally go back to a more skilled way of playing.

The update did bring some bad things with it like invisible clothing an artifact bleeding on certain objects but the team is aware of the situation and hoping to hotfix it soon, just hang in there.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 11 (1,128 Views)

★★ Pro

I agree with @TTZ_Dipsy ! I love the AP Mine nerf from this patch as well as the patch to all the other explosive dumb fire weapons. The achievment of that nerf is pretty clear: the game is now less rewarding for weapons that don´t require much skill. Furthermore I don´t see the comparison to CS, there is almost no similarity between the two games. With the last patch and in nerfing said weapons they are rather seperating the game more from COD for example, but I don´t want to start that discussion right now. Wink

Yes the patch brought new problems to the game, but it made it way better in other aspects. I love the game and how it is developing, so keep going!

Message 4 of 11 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

and what about bolt actions??? i've shot people 2 3 times.. and them not die.... only a head shot kills?? Might as well take out bolt actions.. why play it if you shoot someone center mass and they turn and spray and you get hit with one round and die... lol but a bolt action to the chest you're fine.. this is sad....rocket spammers.... hackers...terrible...

Message 5 of 11 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The best is when you can only see the head of a person.. you shoot hit them but the don't die.. all you did was give your position away..

Message 6 of 11 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Nomadpro1 

The Tromboncino and Commando are the only bolt actions to not have a guaranteed kill with a headshot (at longer ranges) - Any other bolt actions will most certainly kill a person; perhaps your ping is messing with your hit detection. Model 8 and ZH are self loaders, not bolt-action so they won't insta kill people if you hit the head and a lot of people are probably healing themselves between your shots so that's why you can take multiple shots to down an enemy.

I don't want to sound like a * but 99% of Battlefield's bolt-action sniping, across all titles, has been solely focused on the headshot game: you don't have anyone to blame if you don't take the proper shot

Everyone complained about the sweet spot mechanic in BF1 so that's why it's pretty much removed aside from the new Boys AT (10-100M for 1hk) but that has horrid rechamber and reloads anyway so it's actually balanced.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 11 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Shouldn't be a ping issue on my end.. I only play on servers with a 30 ping or less..I guess I'm just used to hardcore...when you shoot someone with a bolt action.. they drop..

Message 8 of 11 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm honestly not happy at all with the last 2 bf's.... loaded with cheats... and it seems like almost every server has them...Frown

Message 9 of 11 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Nomadpro1Making bolt action kill with one chest shot would be mad overpowered. And I´m glad this isn´t part of the game. The Boys AT being the only exception and I honestly would remove it from the game, but that is just my opinion. When you need 3 shots with a boltaction to kill someone, it means that you took too long to hit these consecutive shots and they had more than enough time to heal. Furthermore you need to keep on mind, that hits through penetrable objects and in arms and legs do segnificant less damage than chest hits do.

Considering cheaters may I ask in which region you play? I have encounter a number of cheaters, but saying they are in almost every server seems to be a hugh exaggeration to me. I often play days or even weeks without seeing a single obvious cheater ingame.

Message 10 of 11 (984 Views)