Thank you fo Apex Season 12 Control Mode

by VyberL

Original Post

Thank you fo Apex Season 12 Control Mode

★★★ Newbie

Been enjoying Apex since I discovered it around Season 2! I have not played a game so consistently as Apex! It's great! I wanted to also say how good the new Control Mode in season 11 is. I hope it continues to be a regular option - it's better than Arenas. Thanks!! jediknight-thias

PS Hope I finally get shards soon as I'm above level 500! 

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Re: Thank you fo Apex Season 12 Control Mode

[ Edited ]
Champion

@VyberLI too, love me some Control mode. What a great addition!!

On the heirloom shards, unfortunately, they are not tied to your account level reaching 500. You have a super tiny chance of pulling shards from any pack, but you are guaranteed to pull shards upon opening your 500th Apex pack. For comparison, I have been playing since launch, and maxed out all the battle passes and did most events and whatnot, and I just FINALLY got my first set of shards 2 weeks ago. It might take a lot longer than you were anticipating (mainly because the free packs come very slowly after you reach level 500), but who knows, you could get lucky and pull one in the near future!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@dSKyNafinchinSo this is what it feels like being on the other side of the fence with an heirloom. 🤣

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man I had that same EXACT thought as I was typing that! It's nice to finally be on this side XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)