Re: Thank you, Respawn. Although...

by WHITEyy6969

Original Post

Thank you, Respawn. Although...

★ Guide

Firstly, thank you so much for solos. Best thing ever and I really hope this stays a permanent mode. It's just awesome.

Secondly, I 100% understand about a free game needing to generate a solid form of currency to continue on, but could the iron crown event packs be dropped to just 500 apex coins each? It would make so much more sense and I'd be willing to spend if it were dropped by that small amount. $7.00 ata  chance to get something you want really is a gamble not a lot of the community appreciate, seeing the feedback. I definitely know people (including myself) would happily drop $15.00 - $20.00 on each of those skins to just buy them outright. All I ask is a drop to 500 apex coins per pack instead of 700. I think it would work out a lot better

Message 1 of 7 (327 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm going to comment on every post dealing with this... The packs are ridiculously expensive. They can still make money if the lower the price.

Message 2 of 7 (285 Views)

★ Guide
@jonesy0218 Yeah, man, for sure. I would accept the 500 coins instead of 700. That would be enough for me
Message 3 of 7 (274 Views)

Community Manager

@TomatoGun97 

Glad you're enjoying Solos and thank you for the feedback around the Iron Crown event packs. We're making sure the team is aware of all the feedback we're seeing in these forums. We'll do what we can to pass along all the constructive feedback. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Mess is a strong word but I dont think the Apex packs for the event are particularly well thought out. 

Price is something most people are shouting about which is understandable but whats the point in the credits? There are like 6 things to unlock with the credits, none of which are anything special, unless of course you don't spend them and they convert to craft metals. Obviously that makes sense rather than the credits being lost but essentially, unless you are to buy any packs, the 2 packs you get from challenges will equal 60 craft metal. A bit pathetic really don't you think? 

Then theres the content. IMO all I think most will care about are skins for legends and perhaps guns, so why are music packs and banners included in that to or given the same rarity? 

Message 5 of 7 (256 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry It really is great. Allows you to evolve in your own thinking and strategies. And thank you. Highly appreciated
Message 6 of 7 (229 Views)

★ Guide
@WHITEyy6969 Yeah, not too sure on that, either. 100% agree. That's what I also found strange. Maybe because pathfinder's music wasn't in the battle pass? But then again, your point stands tall
Message 7 of 7 (228 Views)