Re: Thank you Children

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

Thank you Children

★★★★ Novice

Just want to say THANK YOU to every kid who thinks Apex Legends is about grabbing a gun and killing one enemy getting knocked down and then leaving the game. It's amazing how you tiny stupid little brats try to put the Call of Duty mentality into EVERY OTHER GAME.

WHY DO YOU PLAY TO LOSE?! 

If you really think Kill to Death ratio matters in this game then you need to get your head checked out because clearly there is something wrong with you. 

THE AIM OF THIS GAME IS TO BE THE LAST SQUAD ALIVE NOT GET TO 25 KILLS AND GET THE BANG BANG NUKE. I don't care if you have an average of 49 kills per game if you just go off chasing kills because your little friends thinks it's cool how "omg you shot him in the head u so KOOL" then you are an idiot and a * player.

This game is * amazing on how it rewards you for picking your fights carefully and if you have a good position and know how you use your character. The game doesn't reward you for having a average game survival time of 3 minutes because you land in the most busy areas every time.

IF YOU WANT TO GET REWARDED FOR GETTING KILLS TO BACK TO CALL OF DUTY.

Signing off.

One tired average player who just wants to enjoy a game that ISN'T about how many kills you have.

Message 1 of 10 (462 Views)

Community Manager

Teamwork makes the dream work. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (443 Views)

@Beo_Wulfon Maybe they dont want to play Modern campfare. 😆
Message 3 of 10 (417 Views)

★ Expert
@Beo_Wulfon Weird flex but ok.
Message 4 of 10 (357 Views)

★★ Pro
@Beo_Wulfon Honestly - never played COD don't want to - but here's the thing - kills are like chocolates, and wins are like holidays, and there is a sense of immediate gratification if you buy 3 chocolates and have no money than if you get no chocolates and have to wait to save up to go on a holiday. You picking up what I'm putting down?
Message 5 of 10 (353 Views)

Champion

@CrazyPlays54  I'm picking it up and throwing it in the trash buddy, i want my chocolate and holiday at the same time. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (348 Views)

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag You can't have that because that's not how immediate gratification works

Unless you're one of those CEO's who earn $6.87 bajillion a year
Yeas it is a real number
Message 7 of 10 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@CrazyPlays54 wrote:
@Beo_WulfonHonestly - never played COD don't want to - but here's the thing - kills are like chocolates, and wins are like holidays, and there is a sense of immediate gratification if you buy 3 chocolates and have no money than if you get no chocolates and have to wait to save up to go on a holiday. You picking up what I'm putting down?

?

I Can have my chocolates and a Holiday all at the same time. I've like many others have done it plenty of times already [ with no mic sometimes to boot.]

You can get those kills with a win and the treat would be even sweeter.

Fall short last 5 squads or less, as long you have high damage and some kills if you can't get that win should be a thorn in your side.  The sting will hurt less because of the previous game  with high kill's, damage and working as a team  You and everyone else should still be striving to get win's and nothing less.

W/L > K/D = All day long

Message 8 of 10 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54I just piggy back my teammate’s chocolates, sometimes licking them and putting them back in the wrapper, for an end result being one relaxing holiday.
Most often tho, I go all Willy Wonka the entire game humming to Luda’s Holiday inn.

Message 9 of 10 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Beo_Wulfon Wraith says "all that matters is being the last one alive!) Tongue outLarge smile

Let them kill each other and then take the last one out.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 10 of 10 (263 Views)