Re: Thank you 1% of playerbase - the anti-sbmm pros!

by xSagez

Original Post

★ Guide

game is not fun anymore everyone is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tryhard. I play at a time where I have no choice to solo q and they give you new players in pred lobbies. Hilariously trash game.

Message 11 of 16 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

AHHHH dude im getting the exact same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as him. Legit i get into too many games where im the only player without a diamond or pred dive trail. Its broken. I now hate this game after 700 hours. They have broken the hell out of it

Message 12 of 16 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
@CrazyPlays54I really don't mind having preds in my lobby but why tf are my teammates lower level than me even if they combined their bloody levels?? And I'm not even that high yet, only 120 or something, but my teammates are almost guaranteed to be lv30 or something while the team that runs through us has enough stats to make you wonder if they ever stopped playing at all

This^^^

I'm beginning to think this is by design. It's either to ensure I have losses or it's trying to ensure people struggling are carryed a bit. The only problem with the latter path of logic there is in this games current climate just one knocked in your team can mean the rest fall right behind them.

You just know one of those level 30 players are going to sprint ahead as an Octane, and fall right into a triple stack pred death squad...

Playing with randoms is the worst.

Message 13 of 16 (315 Views)

★ Guide

What? Sorry there is so much noise in your Opening Post, it's difficult for me to see, what you really want.

I think you want more balance in your games. I think, you can forget on that one. Best choice we got is to play ranked to increase the chances of being matched against more players with sort of the same skill level. Else, it's our destiny to meet very differently skilled foes and team mates.

As you said, seems to be their policy to give skill levels in a game a good mix. My average k/d ratio after one year of solo queueing wouldn't be 0.22 (point twentytwo), if there was a nifty balance in their game making ... 

Message 14 of 16 (297 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

sbmm was never turned off. It’s slightly less strict than it was last season, games are a bit easier but it’s still on. And it should be toned down even more tbh.

Message 15 of 16 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xSagez If u want to kill this game sure.
Message 16 of 16 (242 Views)