Re: Terrible treatment of loyal customer

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terrible treatment of loyal customer

★★★ Newbie

I am shocked at EA games. I've spent hundreds of dollars over the years on their games and today I was basically told to go F myself. I've been playing plants vs zombies heroes for a little over a year and today when I turned it on it had completely restarted. I lost all my cards ( hundreds), all the heroes, and of course all my progress. After spending all day chatting with multiple tech people, all of which obviously never talked to one another, because they kept telling me to do the same things, I got a slap to the face. They couldn't do anything about it but finally offered me 500 gems. Each pack costs 100 and only contains 6 cards. That's 30 cards which are random so I could wind up with the same of several cards. I lost HUNDREDS of cards!!! Billion dollar company and that's what they offer. I told them to keep the gems. Unbelievable!! Boo EA.

Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @rhyage999 if you had your account linked and lost access or started a new game then our live support team should be able to help you retrieve it. If it is a case that you were playing on a guest account as appears to be the case here I'm sorry to say but the previous save state may be unrecoverable. Each mobile game you play needs to be linked independently, simply having one game linked does not mean that others will be linked also. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @rhyage999.

Can I ask were you playing on a guest account or had you linked your account?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, same question 4 other "techs" asked me. I was logged in to my account. I've had an account with them for years and all my games are linked. I have pvz 2 on my phone as well and it's just fine. Shame on EA.

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @rhyage999 if you had your account linked and lost access or started a new game then our live support team should be able to help you retrieve it. If it is a case that you were playing on a guest account as appears to be the case here I'm sorry to say but the previous save state may be unrecoverable. Each mobile game you play needs to be linked independently, simply having one game linked does not mean that others will be linked also. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (276 Views)