Terrarium growth rate?

by GoodBytesPSN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terrarium growth rate?

★★★★★ Novice

So I'm 1 trophy away from platinum, and that last trophy is Green Thumb - Have a fully grown terrarium.

My terrarium is full with all 10 plants, and 9 of them appear to be fully grown.

It seems to be taking forever for the last plant to grow. Maybe I'm just being impatient now I have nothing left to do in the game while I wait. 

Does anyone know how long it takes for each plant to fully grow?

Message 1 of 14 (8,933 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Terrarium growth rate?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GoodBytesPSN

one important thing to note that is even if time passes, they won't generally change states unless you've gone super deep into a map, or travelled to another planet.  The appropriate time could have passed, but the game not updated the plant yet.  Travel to another planet and see if it updates, that how alot of mine matured.

I found plants only took about an hour from seed to maturation.

Good luck on the plat, got mine yesterday Standard smile great game to have in the list

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (8,924 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GoodBytesPSN

one important thing to note that is even if time passes, they won't generally change states unless you've gone super deep into a map, or travelled to another planet.  The appropriate time could have passed, but the game not updated the plant yet.  Travel to another planet and see if it updates, that how alot of mine matured.

I found plants only took about an hour from seed to maturation.

Good luck on the plat, got mine yesterday Standard smile great game to have in the list

Message 2 of 14 (8,925 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have no proof nor exact data, but I think it has to do with xp. My final plant just wouldn't grow by just traveling around. Then I killed a lot of dudes on Zeffo and bam. 

Message 3 of 14 (8,898 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can't plant anything in my terrarium Frown

Message 4 of 14 (8,892 Views)

★★ Novice

So did you figure it out? I went to the temple on Bogano, I went to the top of Origin Tree on Kashyyk, I accumulated 6 skill points at this point and I am ready to completely give up, because 2 of my plants, which I got after beating the game, are at sprout and dirt patch stages...

Message 5 of 14 (8,852 Views)

★ Guide
@BoboTheWizzard this is very strange imo, sounds like it's actually bordering on being a bug in your case. There's no way having done all that, that the plants should not have grown by now Frown
Message 6 of 14 (8,839 Views)

★★ Novice
@jmordreddev Now I'm sad. It's the only achievement I have left at this point...
Message 7 of 14 (8,778 Views)

★ Guide
@BoboTheWizzard I know the feeling, I had to replay the entire game for 2 Trophies because my gamesave got a bug where Bounty Hunters never spawned... even after playing 20-30 hours after the arena, they just never spawned. Needed a whole new game to fix it - and had to finish the game to make matters worse, because the lack of Bounty Hunters was also holding me off from Data Collector, which can only be done after beating the final encounter -_-
Message 8 of 14 (8,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@jmordreddevheh... Well, hopefully will replay it with my wife and collecting 10 plants is not that much. Will make sure I collect them before ending campaign this time.

Message 9 of 14 (8,734 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@jmordreddev 

Can confirm venturing deep into a map (I used Dathomir) did the trick. Thanks.

Message 10 of 14 (8,635 Views)