Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Temple of the scar

by BadIuckJ

Original Post

Temple of the scar

★ Novice

Why is it that we always get a  bugged temple of the scar stronghold. it is irritating beyond belief so i join a bugged instance of it and leave then i try to join it again through the forge and get pulled into the same bugged instance..... write a damn script that checks for this crap and put it in cron it aint that damn hard to check for bugged instances. in systemd write a damn service called checked for bugged instances. set it to restart if failed. * i got a job that makes way more than you would pay me but i can consult. this is not that hard to figure out. love your studio but employ some talent please. 

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Temple of the scar

★★ Guide

@airborne509 wrote:

Why is it that we always get a  bugged temple of the scar stronghold. it is irritating beyond belief so i join a bugged instance of it and leave then i try to join it again through the forge and get pulled into the same bugged instance..... write a damn script that checks for this crap and put it in cron it aint that damn hard to check for bugged instances. in systemd write a damn service called checked for bugged instances. set it to restart if failed. * i got a job that makes way more than you would pay me but i can consult. this is not that hard to figure out. love your studio but employ some talent please. 

DO IT ON EASY !!!!

Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)
Twitter Stream