Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Temple Of Scar Stronghold - People leaving after the second chest.

by H4rperBlue

Original Post

Temple Of Scar Stronghold - People leaving after the second chest.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Please make it so loot is kept after finishing the stronghold not before.

Everyone keeps leaving and its really annoying. After the first 2 chests they just leave. Cant even get to the end boss cause of this.

Really need a harsh punishment for loot in the stronghold. Loose everything if you quit, keep it only if you finish it.

Message 1 of 20 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Indigoh 

its common thing on most mmorpg first time to play this kind of genre?

dont be so hard, just leave as well and run again until you find people who wanna finish the game, if they dont want to finish it why force will unto an unwilling person?

they farming stuff and efficiently faster time than killing the boss, they probably get the forth chest on the second run while you still finishing the first run on boss, the reward is lame is not worth the time of the people. Bioware need to give 2 to 3 MW or LEgend drop on boss if they dont want this will continue.

I carried so many run today alone like 10 runs just because people want to kill the boss when you reach the boss either get kill in the fan or get one shot, im tired of carrying people... just do the 2 chest run until you get strong, i let people leave first if the push on then kill the boss but if you die at boss stage then i wish i should have quit the team as well.

If you demand punishing people on leaving, then i demand penalty to those people who waste my time on boss stage

Message 2 of 20 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please get over yourself and stop trying to tell people how to play the game.

Message 3 of 20 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
??

The game tells you how to play...it literally says, "go in, find boss * and kill it."

Not, "get in, get a chest, get out".

Message 4 of 20 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is a common practice sadly, most people feel there is too much trash between the second chest and the last boss so they just bail because it is not time effective. Making a MW drop guaranteed from the last bosses helped with this problem a little, but it still stinks. The last 1/3 of the that dungeon easily takes more time than the first 2/3's by a large margin and is more difficult if you are not good at rushing through the turret areas.

My friend and I have become quite proficient at doing that last 1/3 and we just do it ourselves most times with little trouble, but it is really annoying when people bail. 

Message 5 of 20 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Issue is Boss loot drops seem to be overall crap. Like mentioned find a group who want to complete it for achievement or what ever and move on. I have only done the first stronghold, but it is as rewarding to complete as the Demo and I am guessing the other strongholds are the same. Boss drops for the effort to fight it is not worth loot drop. 

Unique gear or cosmetic Items need to drop from the bosses to make it worth staying beyond chest farming. Just like most MMO's out there at some point people farm dungeons for certain things and once they have what they are after they leave. This can definitely be frustrating, however this is the nature of the beast and the people you are playing with pay for the game as well and can play how they choose to as long as it falls with in the SUA.

The solution is to make a positive change that gives an incentive for people to stay till the end. Penalizing players for a loot system that is pretty much the MMO standard is not the way to go. Penalizing them would likely just result less people queuing up for certain content and then what? You are stuck soloing something you cant even get past on the first phase.

Message 6 of 20 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Perhaps people would stay until the end if bosses wouldn't drop 4 blue items every time. It is not worth it really.

All bosses that we fought so far, only dropped blue items.

Message 7 of 20 (430 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am guilty of this. My issue with the GM1-3 is that the bosses, who already have large health pools, become massive bullet sponges that take 30-45 minutes to down for 1 measly MW item. This issue will be resolved when the cosmetic item chest is added but even then... boss fights wear me out... (I have 70 hours played w/MW level javelin)
Message 8 of 20 (426 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Ran into this today. I was playing heart of rage GM2 and after the 2nd chest my team stood around and then disappeared. I naively thought they were disconnected. I gamely played on, expecting that they would be back.. then hoped that someone would quick join... guys? guys?. LOL. 20m later it's still me and the Monitor and we have a very dull stalemate going on.

This was a real downer of an experience.

Message 9 of 20 (262 Views)

★★ Guide

why you dig a post since feb up :e I wonder 

Message 10 of 20 (251 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help