Teamwork? Mics? Are these just myths?

by ColdHours

Original Post

Teamwork? Mics? Are these just myths?

★★★★ Pro

Why is it almost every time you play with two only TWO other people there is either no talking or teamwork? Everyone plays like its COD and its getting old fast. This is my first BR game and probably my last. The concept is just too difficult for a majority of the general public to grasp. PLEASE for the love of everything that is decent GIVE these people the option for SOLO play. Also DOUBLES while you're at it. These are people that have a mindset of a terminator when it comes to gameplay in their own world. Im speechless at how you ABSOLUTELY NEED cooperation in an elimination game and these people CAN NOT for the life of them figure this out. RESPAWN DO SOMETHING WORTH WHILE and just put this game mode back in. You are just as at fault for not trying to alleviate this problem than the backwards people that wreck the experience. Do you not want a successful game? Because the stuff that's been going on as of late leaves me to believe you want to pile drive this game into the earths core. SERIOUSLY fix the many issues that plague your game and the money will follow seeing as though thats your only incentive for doing literally anything.

Message 1 of 12 (513 Views)

Re: Teamwork? Mics? Are these just myths?

★★★ Expert

"Piledrive" giggity

Message 2 of 12 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ColdHours Funny reply; there’s pinging to communicate
Message 3 of 12 (476 Views)

Champion

I need your loot, your bullets and your body shield!

-Arnold Octanaeger, 1984-

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 12 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Join any Apex discord channel and find some ppl to play with. Ppl who join discord generally do it with intention to actually use the voice channel XD.

When I want to use my mic, I go discord. When I have no intention of using it, I go public games. I may say a word or two, but generally that's not what I'm after in pugs. Pings are more than enough for those games and the games are so nice and quiet Standard smile.

As for ppl who don't even use pings - well not everyone is good at this game. You have to accept that fact when you join a pug.

P.S. +1 for permanent solo mode as a necessity. I sometimes even feel bad when I play a solo game (nah, I'm kidding, I don't feel bad at all - everyone does what they want in casual pugs - there's ranked for serious play).

P.P.S. Casual pugs is the place where ppl do their daily quests mostly and couldn't care less about winning (if they don't need it for the daily). You really need to go play ranked mode if you want more than that.

Message 5 of 12 (412 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Biochemikas Lol actually the hidden message of this thread is: demand for solo like 100 other threads.
Dun waste ur time explaining thing, he wants solo.
Message 6 of 12 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@d3adc3IINothing hidden about it. Gotta put it anywhere it fits for extra visibility. Right? Hopefully 10000 posts can get the job done. XD

Message 7 of 12 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Teamworks with ping and mics will definetly increase the performance of your team.

I enjoy play with team mate that talks what is going on, much easier to run away/ambush enemies when you get voice input as well.

Message 8 of 12 (349 Views)

★★★ Novice

the whole toxic player is something lots of player just prefer to avoid rather than engage. If someone seems cool and says hello I will respond back, but if they are dropping F bombs and N bombs I don't respond and try and make the best of the situation. No sense in setting them off.

Message 9 of 12 (310 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q That would be a viable solution for some of these mutes but they don't event implement the pinging mechanic either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 10 of 12 (290 Views)