Re: Teammates looting my box!!

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Teammates looting my box!!

★★★★ Apprentice

We need an option to prevent teammates from taking our loot after acquiring our banner!!

Message 1 of 7 (700 Views)

@SHiNWiN Nope, I rarely do it. But if I need a shield swap to finish off a squad I’m going to do it. If I need heals or you won’t be going back to your death box because of ring/location I’m going to take attachments... it’s better someone on the squad has it. I’ll give your shield back when I respawn you if it’s an option.

Now if players loot my death box and we are next to a respawn beacon. I just leave the match... they can learn some hard lessons.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (685 Views)

★★★★ Pro

People been asking for this for a while now. Its probably not going to happen.

the reasons too loot a teammates box is:

1. if there is another team coming and your teammate needs to finish them off, yes please loot take what you need
  2. IF the ring is coming, yes please loot my box and take that purple or gold shield and health / shields
  3. especially if they have to go out of an area to spawn you in and there is no way to recover your stuff

I have noticed only the weaker players will loot your stuff if the respawn beacon is 5 ft away because they want the shinny shield aka purple or gold then die instantly to the next squad.

I have been see more of the oposite in my game since CODmw BR released people not looting your death box.

Message 3 of 7 (671 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex 

+1

I'm good with it if myself or smates are in desperate need. It's obvious if they're being toxic idiots

Heart

Message 4 of 7 (616 Views)

★★ Guide

My advice to my team when i Die, "loot my useless corpse". Actually getting re-spawned is kind of uncommon, and it doesn't bother me at all.

Message 5 of 7 (557 Views)

Champion
@SHiNWiN Totally depends on the situation as others have mentioned. First priority for teammates that have survived is killing anyone else in the area or getting to nearest respawn. If I have stuff in my box that will help I tell them to take it.

There is always more loot.
Message 6 of 7 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SHiNWiN That will make it worse. Imagine if he took your banner and there are enemies nearby and he needs some ammo or heals. Not good at all. I guess we just have to personally teach these guys a lesson.

1. Don't rez them if they get downed later
2. Punch him into the lava if he is downed or let enemies kill him
LOL
Message 7 of 7 (522 Views)