Teammate Quit in Ranked, No Loss Forgiveness

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Re: Teammate Quit in Ranked, No Loss Forgiveness

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Cheese9ManWow lol.  Lke why put a limit on it?

Message 21 of 26 (496 Views)

@Cheese9Man wrote:

@Lord_Scorpion34My guess would be that your Mirage didn't quit he was DC'd. Players who quit will have their names in the lower left immediately removed why DC'd teammates will stay a while before the game counts that as a quit.

I didn't know that, thank you. I've often wondered. So if the name disappears then they deffo got a penalty?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 22 of 26 (477 Views)

★★★ Expert

Ok forever when I had played ranked, you get loss forgiveness if a player quits, right up until the point they can’t be revived anymore. So if they grey out, you aren’t forgiven, but if they quit and are green, you do get a break (and they are penalized).

I’ve seen maybe twice this did not happen, but I presumed it was glitches. I haven’t bothered with ranked for over a season now so I don’t know if it’s been changed 

Message 23 of 26 (474 Views)

★★★ Pro

Players that are stuck in a DC state are still considered to be in the game, therefore you cannot leave without penalties. When their names and health bars are removed from the lower left, they should be completely out, so you can leave. I don't know if there is a limit, but I have been able to leave matches many times with no issue in these situations.

Message 24 of 26 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@AcidicSoda44031 You can't leave the game unnaturally if they do. You get penalized. You have to be die in game to get loss forgiveness & not get penalized.
Message 25 of 26 (456 Views)

@Cheese9Man 

edit: Been reading around. Apparently there's also a maximum number of times in a day/week where it will give you loss forgiveness for teammates leaving? Now I'm confused. LOL

Where have you seen this info?

And really loss forgiveness is there for a reason and should not have min max. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 26 of 26 (433 Views)