Re: Teaming up at the beginning of the match.

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Teaming up at the beginning of the match.

★★★ Newbie

People are teaming up ate the beginning of the match of ShadowFall. I know that the point is to survive toghether but that is only ate the END of the match A-holes! And there is not enough time to report this players!

Message 1 of 10 (487 Views)

★ Pro
@ViniKpiroto
why create new topic? previous topic was about the same thing.
Message 2 of 10 (481 Views)

★★★ Expert

Meh, I think it's fine tbh, fits the whole survive a nightmare scenario.

Message 3 of 10 (470 Views)

★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro
when 2 legends team up and kill shadow it's *kinda fine, but these *** kill other legends and it's NOT fine.
Message 4 of 10 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Did it the other day as a pathfinder, teamed with a wattson, had an absolute blast 10/10 have and will continue to do so 😂

Message 5 of 10 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

How do you explain this one, Let me pass please ?

Message 6 of 10 (402 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't see the problem. Whenever you see films based around the battle royale idea, you often see people making allegiances to prolong their opportunity of winning. I don't see why performance can't have a social aspect to it.

Battle Royales have never been at the heart of esport shooters for many reasons including this one. No need to take it so seriously.

This mode of all things is just some dumb fun for an event. 

Message 7 of 10 (377 Views)

★★★ Expert
@asukojo Haha, yesterday, some legend tried the same gesture with me as I was clawing around as a shadow. He wasn't even in the top 10, so I answered to his request to team up by killing him so he could join the shadow squad Standard smile
Message 8 of 10 (369 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Once 2 people teamed on me at very beginning. First attacked me one, then second, took the m250 damage on both, but sadly not enough. They didnt attacked each other after they killed me

Message 9 of 10 (321 Views)

@ViniKpiroto Oh there are risks to this, players get killed trying to tea bag all the time. I get bored and run the map looking for tea bagging players I can shoot. I also look for Watsons that are camping who I can gas to death. I also made a few players think I was friendly only to get bored and kill them.

But teaming up does not give you the edge or advantage you would think. The biggest advantages you can get are to avoid action and stay hidden near the drop ship. Certain angels are better than others, because certain angels have less action and attention from the shadows.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 10 (292 Views)