Team vanquish or Turf takeover

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Team vanquish or Turf takeover

★★★★★ Expert

So what kinda player are you? You going in for the killz and skillz or for the teamwork and easier leveling?

i like killing more, so I’m always been more of a team vanquisher. Even if I’m playing a non-dps’er I like that game mode more. 

I’ve been waiting for this day for a week, now, lemme kill some of you xboxers! 😈 cya on the battlefield

Message 1 of 10 (620 Views)

Re: Team vanquish or Turf takeover

★★★★★ Guide

Usually I prefer TT, the matches are longer and to me the maps more enjoyable. But for a quick game, I like vanquish,

Message 2 of 10 (595 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Team Vanquish.

Message 3 of 10 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I like TT. I like playing as a healer in this game, even though the leaderboard ranks people on how many kills they get, and TT is a better mode for playing a non-DPS role IMO.

Message 4 of 10 (568 Views)

★★★ Guide

Turf Takeover. I like adventure, but I admit that I'm not in love with TT in BFN because they shorten it.

Message 5 of 10 (547 Views)

★ Guide

TT here but I enjoy both. Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Turf Takeover as I prefer objective based play over a pure vanquish based mode. I like all the game modes though as I enjoy to mix it up too.

Message 7 of 10 (474 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Only Turf Takeover and Garden ops, thats the modes im interested only. Team Venquish, Gnome bomb, and other i have ZERO interest. I hope devs made more maps for TT, 4 is really low.

Message 8 of 10 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@delete180 Yes, I hope there are more TT maps. The ones we have are great & it'll be a while before we know them inside-out like we do the maps in the other games, but more variety would stop them getting boring once we know them better.
Message 9 of 10 (410 Views)

Community Manager

Personally I go for TT. I've always preferred objective-based modes. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 10 (393 Views)