Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Team vanquish or Turf takeover

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Team vanquish or Turf takeover

★★★★★ Guide

So what kinda player are you? You going in for the killz and skillz or for the teamwork and easier leveling?

i like killing more, so I’m always been more of a team vanquisher. Even if I’m playing a non-dps’er I like that game mode more. 

I’ve been waiting for this day for a week, now, lemme kill some of you xboxers! 😈 cya on the battlefield

Message 1 of 10 (290 Views)

Re: Team vanquish or Turf takeover

★★★ Guide

Usually I prefer TT, the matches are longer and to me the maps more enjoyable. But for a quick game, I like vanquish,

Message 2 of 10 (265 Views)

Champion

Team Vanquish.

Message 3 of 10 (245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I like TT. I like playing as a healer in this game, even though the leaderboard ranks people on how many kills they get, and TT is a better mode for playing a non-DPS role IMO.

Message 4 of 10 (238 Views)

★ Guide

Turf Takeover. I like adventure, but I admit that I'm not in love with TT in BFN because they shorten it.

Message 5 of 10 (217 Views)

★★ Apprentice

TT here but I enjoy both. Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (195 Views)

★ Pro

Turf Takeover as I prefer objective based play over a pure vanquish based mode. I like all the game modes though as I enjoy to mix it up too.

Message 7 of 10 (144 Views)

★ Apprentice

Only Turf Takeover and Garden ops, thats the modes im interested only. Team Venquish, Gnome bomb, and other i have ZERO interest. I hope devs made more maps for TT, 4 is really low.

Message 8 of 10 (111 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@delete180 Yes, I hope there are more TT maps. The ones we have are great & it'll be a while before we know them inside-out like we do the maps in the other games, but more variety would stop them getting boring once we know them better.
Message 9 of 10 (80 Views)

Community Manager

Personally I go for TT. I've always preferred objective-based modes. 

Message 10 of 10 (63 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help