Re: Team play - loot problem

by Palor0

Original Post

Team play - loot problem

★★ Apprentice

This is a real problem. 

When you fight another team you kill some and you get knocked down, but ofc the other guy in your team is LOOTING instead off helping the team. Just happend again.

I see this problem many times.  And i think it is cuz the shittty lvl 1-4 thing.. Makes ppl wanna loot more, cuz i dont see the problem in other BR cuz the loot box dont have the lvl 4 Yellow box so ppl Just wanna loot it and * the team mates. 

This game makes me sick, Just a trash looting ignore your team game. 

I Think you gotta do something about the color on the loot boxes cuz ppl Just Wanna loot it more. 

Message 1 of 7 (380 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Some people if they're a duo don't care about the random that's down. Even though they get point's for healing and revive's they don't care. I think the color of the loot box really doesn't make much of a difference, it's more of your teammates not caring that your down that  do this.

Also it's a me me me mentality when playing if you don't play with a premade squad. Having a color box doesn't necessarily mean there is a  purple shield  in a purple box or a Gold shield in a gold box just because the box is that color.  you can have a Epic sight in the purple box  that is why it's purple and a Turbo charger in a Yellow box. Just from my experience's.

Message 2 of 7 (336 Views)

Champion

I used to really hate this, couldn't care less anymore...i'll just grab what i need from the next death box. :,)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (293 Views)

★ Pro

The downed player has a tendency to rush for the loot instead of healing, so it's usually better to loot first and only then revive him. That way he doesn't steal the loot and also heals first.

Message 4 of 7 (273 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Its not loot problem, its noob problem, witch is pretty much solved by finding your own squad! There is a TON of more important stuff to whine in apex than regular noobs!

@swoosh9194 

Message 5 of 7 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

No loot based game is free from Loot Goblins.  

Message 6 of 7 (247 Views)

★★ Pro
@swoosh9194 some people loot first just to make sure that they have their shield in a 100% condition without having to pop a battery (a lot of pros even doing this mid-fights) and then revive you right after, especially after a tough fights and they are the only one left.

That way, whenever someone shoot them, they don't instantly die, and can find some breathing room first.

Other than that, yeah i agree, some people just don't belong in squad-mode. We need solo ASAP.
Message 7 of 7 (210 Views)