Re: Team Vanquish Players Wanted - PC Only

by pkboo

Original Post

★ Expert

Seems to be a healthy amount of players now at night on East/West TV...as long as there are no portal events...as soon as they come up TV is completely dead...I'm looking at you Cats vs Dinos.

Message 11 of 18 (2,474 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I find that on GW1 to a point too. I used to mostly play mixed mode as I like all the maps and like a variety in modes but when I go back to play GW1 it's either G&G or TV and not much else pops besides ops which is depressing.

TV and VC are my least favorite modes but I still like playing them just to mix things up and at times you just want to fight!

I posted this elsewhere Gormey but in the tank and healer portal event we had 2 weeks ago my friend and I saw you in game on Friday and we vanquished each other a few times. Large smile

Message 12 of 18 (2,468 Views)

★ Expert
Yes, I remember your Citron. Too bad you don't play TV I'm running out of competition. Standard smile
Message 13 of 18 (2,465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I do from time to time but not as much as TT. I really do love mixed mode since it let's us play all the maps and modes but it tends to be TT or TV or the portals most of the time.

I don't dislike TV I just find it less enjoyable than objective style matches in general. Least liked of all the modes but none are actually disliked.

I do miss Taco Bandits though.

Message 14 of 18 (2,458 Views)

★ Expert

TV has been completely dead the last week...RIP GW2.

Message 15 of 18 (2,437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Man that's depressing. I have jumped into a few matches of TV, but the portals and seeing most of the players in TT means the TV lobbies have been pretty slow. When I jump into GW1 I find groups for G&G and TV but the rest have been pretty dead, even mixed mode which is the mode I used to focus on since it had so much variety.

Message 16 of 18 (2,424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know this thread is a few months old but when I do play the game I normally play team vanquish, vanquish confirmed or suburbation the most but do occasionally play the other modes. I usually end up doing solo or private play modes since its rare that I find others to play with when I am playing.

Message 17 of 18 (1,999 Views)

★★ Novice

Just add me on origin friends, I always playing on PC multiplayer matches.

RhodisGaming its my nick

Message 18 of 18 (1,591 Views)