Re: Team Balance

by QC-ChuckNorris

Original Post

Team Balance

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Do something about team blance it is ridiculous! Last game everyone quit! Score was 660-0 out of 700 tickets we ended up with 8 people left on our team. I honestly don't blame them it isn't any fun! This happens all the time. I've been on both sides! Do something!
Message 1 of 13 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Guide

The problem is: once one team overpowers the other by a significant margin the losing team members start to leave and the winning team members tend to stick together.

As a consequence if you join randomly a game, you are more likely to be on a losing team than the winning (because there are more open slots).

After 3 rounds of bad-beat the game should actually split up the winning team and move good players to the other team.

Message 2 of 13 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi3luke3 Team balance is horrible in BFV. A lot of game I start in as soon as there's slow its 400-700 and sinking fast for the loosing side. When the next game start, all the good players are still on the same side and it just repeats. Seems like I'm never in the winning side either.
Message 3 of 13 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Ataashi3luke3 @QC-ChuckNorris I hear your frustration and I think most of us can relate from time to time. What I have found is the team that is usually doing well are the sides that have people in large parties all coordinating attacks, flanks, etc together.

As an example, I run with a platoon that goes into servers with anywhere between 6 - 8 people and by knowing our roles with good coordination, very rarely do we ever lose. Battlefield is very team orientated, unfortunately many people who play solo try to run around like Rambo and so the team becomes unstable within itself and breaks down. This discourages many people and so they leave and the solid, well coordinated team will win time and time again.

If you're struggling against a well placed team and don't have anyone to jump on and help you, try contacting those in your team, bring them into a party....who knows you might just make a new friend along the way. It's always better when you play with friends regardless if you win or lose

Message 4 of 13 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No complaints here 🤷‍♂️

Message 5 of 13 (1,010 Views)

★ Apprentice

special if some of players using  Spectur mode for cheat and easy kill there is no fair game and the ticket will be finished as normal time just look the secure board  u will be surprised

70 kills 1 dead 

100 kills no dead 

60 kills 3 dead 

90 kills 2 dead 

Every one of them cheat withe Spectur mode,!

Is it enough or u want more lol

Message 6 of 13 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@bsafawi1974 While I can understand it's frustrating going up against people who have high K/Ds not every player receiving those scores are cheating.

As an example I regularly get called a cheater as I can go 100+ kills to 0 deaths in a fighter plane and I have friends that can go 90+ kills to 0 deaths running as infantry.

Some people have played Battlefield and other FPS for years and developed a skill in environmental awareness, tactics, etc and usually run with others of the same caliber, who'll keep each other alive.

If in spectator mode you were able to record an individual for example sitting it the back of their spawn behind a wall with an LMG, getting headshots on people from 300m+ away without moving, using bullet glitching etc. Then the best thing you can do is record it and make a report to DICE who will investigate the player.

There are procedures in place to report/combat cheaters, if you see any cheater / hacker , please use this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also be sure to check this threat by @EA_Atichttps://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982

Message 7 of 13 (990 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Real_Noobalishus All modes have become one team running in a cluster from spawnpoint to spawnpoint, mowing down most opposition. The other team usually try to do the same, or counter hard, but once they're outnumbered, there's little chance to get the lead back...
Message 8 of 13 (978 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sometimes, I play as part of a group of organized players. Indeed, it does help but this is not what this is about. What I'm outlining isn't about well organized groups making a killing, it's really the teams that are totally unbalanced. You look at the players ranks and the K/D as the game progress and it simply becomes totally stacked.

One of the effect of the poor experience is people quitting making it slightly worst.

Message 9 of 13 (970 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@QC-ChuckNorris As I said before, I can understand your frustrations and usually there's 2 reasons I have found that causes a team to get stacked with really good players.

1. As mentioned before, there can be a group of friends usually 4 - 8 (not necessarily in a clan together) that can flood a server and wreck havoc on the enemy team.

2. One team gets 1 - 3 incredible players and as enemy players start getting killed more and more they either leave or switch over to the other team. In this scenario, to the original team the whole other side look crazy with massive scores, etc as their team slowly gives up hope and thus plays worse by refusing to push up out of fear of being killed. This creates a spiraling effect and the enemy team ultimately wins.

The truth is usually people will follow the top tier players and snag a few kills here and there through getting the luck final hit, the other benefit of running with top tier players is the less skilled players have somewhat of a safety blanket as they are less likely to get killed because they are clearing areas. This creates the illusion of the whole team doing well, making the other team lose morale and when you are pushing up essentially solo (as the others are too scared to move up) and you have to single highhandedly fight off an entire team, it's going to fell like beating your head against a brick wall.

We've all been there my friend and the best solution I can give you or anyone is simply jump into another server if you find yourself getting discouraged and worked up. The game is meant to be enjoyed and just think, every time you're on a team that is steamrolling the other side, they are feeling the same way you are now....we all just have to take the good days with the bad Standard smile

Message 10 of 13 (959 Views)