Re: Tattoos in Pro Clubs and Player Career

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tattoos in Pro Clubs and Player Career

★ Novice

Hello EA and everyone reading.

I believe the question is simple.

If you were able to add tattoos into Volta, why is it so difficult to do the same with player career and pro clubs? You would satisfy tons of people and make the game more immersive and realistic. I am not a game developer, but surely 6-10 tattoo options should not be too hard to add. 

There should also be a longer beard similar to Sergio Ramos'. 

Please for the love of god, I know I am not alone with this. This is such a small detail wich could make everyone's experience way better.

The beta is not final. I've seen the new hairstyles, and that's a good start. 

I would appreciate it if this could reach the right people.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 3 (2,883 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @lewhiskass I'm all for having longer beards, great suggestion!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the community. I'll pass this on to the team⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,862 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @lewhiskass I'm all for having longer beards, great suggestion!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the community. I'll pass this on to the team⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (2,863 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Joz I think it’s a great idea to include tattoos in pro clubs and player career it’s not fair how Volta get tattoos but not pro clubs or player career but I wanna see tattoos that look real
Message 3 of 3 (1,794 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help