Re: Tapstrafing Controller Bannable?

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Tapstrafing Controller Bannable?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have googled my question and havent really found a precise answer so i thought it would be best for me to ask more specifically.

As we all know tap strafing is a big thing in this game and you are unfortunatley only able to do it with MnK, however there is a way you can do it on controller by using a program called antimicro which allows you to remap your controller buttons to a keyboard button instead, and binding a button on your controller to W on your keyboard via this program allows you to tap strafe on controller. 

So my question is simple:

Is this bannable(i mean only using it to be able to tapstrafe i dont know if you can use this program for cheating i have no idea)

Message 1 of 11 (2,208 Views)

Champion
@amiralknekt Using any program to do something that is not a part of the core game is banable. I wouldn't use any program to help. If you are on console MnK isnt supported. If on PC it will look like you are trying to use aim assist with a mnk.
Message 2 of 11 (2,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

aight ty, they should add this feature in the game, being able to map the controller buttons to keyboard buttons, i know a lot of people making videos on when they are using a controller on valorant which uses a very similar program and doesnt seem like its bannable but who knows

Message 3 of 11 (2,162 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@amiralknekt just get a controller with back paddles and with some practice you will be able to do it with no issues.
Message 4 of 11 (2,117 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  Good shout, was about to suggest it can be done with paddles then I saw your reply hehe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 11 (2,104 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (2,099 Views)

Message 7 of 11 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Use steam and it won't count as a third party app

Message 8 of 11 (1,454 Views)

★ Pro
@amiralknekt you can do it on steam. You just have to bind some keys.
Message 9 of 11 (1,424 Views)

★ Pro
@zeMarshmallowMan lol didn't see your reply
Message 10 of 11 (1,423 Views)