Tanks need a buff

by Sohsuh

Original Post

Re: Tanks need a buff

★ Guide
@Sohsuh Agree with all of this. Not only that, an AA tank can beat a MBT in a 1v1 fight.
Message 11 of 21 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

C5 Drones shouldn't be a thing either. absolutely stupid 

Message 12 of 21 (295 Views)

★ Expert

The number one priority is fixing server performance. This is an issue for everyone playing as infantry and in a vehicle.

The constant micro rubber banding needs to be fixed and is making everything worse including using the tanks.

Message 13 of 21 (282 Views)

★★★ Guide

They also need to get rid of whatever it is that freezes your vehicle when you get hit with something.

Message 14 of 21 (279 Views)

★ Expert
@Sohsuh That's your tracks being disabled, you need to use the Instant Repair which you unlock after a few kills. It fixes the disabled tracks.
However it has a cooldown of several seconds so if you get disabled again you best activate smoke while you wait.
Message 15 of 21 (270 Views)

★ Guide

the 57mm on the wildcat is way overpowered... i took out 2 tanks with 1 wildcat smh...... if portal worked right this wouldnt be an issue but like most of this game its not finished.... 

Message 16 of 21 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

In 2012 (BF4), tanks have APS.

In 2021 (2042), tanks just have a 1942's smoke.....Hahahahaaa

For C5 Drone issue, tank needs a new Anti-Drone Weapon, like EMP or Laser. 

The C5 Drone should be make sense in 2042. However, it need a Anti-Drone weapon for defend.

Message 17 of 21 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@chrilscA chemical smoke that doesn't work all the time as per the in game description!

And how bizarre that we got APS in BF4 to help out with the lock on spam and now in 2042 with even more lock on spam we get the vastly inferior and broken smoke!!!

Message 18 of 21 (223 Views)

★ Apprentice

tanks get kill faster by players then the hovercraft.

Message 19 of 21 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SohsuhThe MBT splash on the main gun is pathetic, the passenger 50 cal is also weak and the turret turn rate and angle are underwhelming.

The only thing in the tank that does not do bad damage is the 60mm passenger mortar pod that all the armored category has.

I do not know why the MBTs got shafted so hard in this game when the expectation is that over half of 64 people may be firing rockets at you.

I realized that I was subconsciously avoiding using MBTs

Message 20 of 21 (192 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help