Re: Tales from the Borderlands... Apex Season 4 edition

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Tales from the Borderlands... Apex Season 4 edition

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Well we kind of are in the Borderlands...

so today for first time since the last event I started apex... after 3 matches I did some sexy stuff again. But LITERALLY in all my 10-15 matches I got grouped up with either newbs, noobs or common sense lacking people. 

In one match, for whatever cosmic joke reason when the ring closed for the first time there were only 6 teams left. I thought ‘wow ppl did some damage’, meanwhile we hadn’t seen ppl until that ring closed and they were on the other side of the map. 

What do my lvl 87 and my triple triple/3K do... shoot AR’s 400m trying to hit someone... needless to say, they hit no one and only drew attention towards us... so I distanced myself from them from the first bullet onwards. 

After a 2 minutes there were 3 squads total. I ping that we should go to them... I already advance since I saw the last team going towards the other. What do my teammates do... still shoot from 400m away while the 2nd to the last squad perishes... only when I’m at 200 do they come...

one guy runs on the rails in a straight line and starts shooting from 200m with AR... gets instantly HS by a Kraber... starts pinging frantically... other teammate (triple triple/3K) goes left trying to damage someone, instantly dies. I shoot a gibby in his back with a havoc and wanted to gracefully finish him with the hopped up p2020... shield comes up. I’m like “no no no don’t do this” when seeing that p2020 doesn’t work against his gun shield XD and lose. 

I check stats... I know those guys fired at least 100 rounds... guy who shot the most (87 guy) 0 damage... triple triple guy 67 damage... I did 170 which is BS cause I also broke his shield... so 220...

what could possess people to shoot an AR 400m away from the target... or not run towards a target when they are getting attacked by another squad if it means an easy win...

Message 1 of 4 (375 Views)

★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q The wasteland is a dangerous place that makes Legends do crazy and unreasonable things. ^^^

But seems about what most agro players try to do, since they thirst for blood and action as they lost any sense of logical thinking when they got their triple triple badge.
Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@iBlockHead It is. It’s dark yet light on the brain because one gets lightheaded while dealing with the heat and the nothingness that stretches as far as the eye can see.

I’ve yet to understand agro players in shooters. But shooting an AR from 100m is somewhat... feasible to make hits... 400m is out of the question, no matter who you are. Out of every 20-30 bullets you’ll likely hit 3 at the most with some proper sniper training, unless you put it on single fire (which they both did I think). Yet they were off by at least 50m every shot...

And then the triple triple can’t even 1v1 a person he knows is coming towards him, let alone break a shield. That’s when I call honkey!
Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
So we were playing (randoms). I drop in Water Treatment and think only 1 squad is there (F you Apex with your lousy ‘you see one team flying but there are multiple all of a sudden), I down 1 right away (first 5 secs), jump down, see 1, down him and a guy behind him who I initially didn’t see, I was like ‘wth? Multiple squads’. Turn around and kill the 4th and get killed from behind...

I communicate with my team where everyone was and who they were... my team finished them off... only for me to get 1 kill upon respawning because they all got revived XD
Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)