Takodana - MC85 Star Cruiser - a request

by fergal697401

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Takodana - MC85 Star Cruiser - a request

★★★ Novice

Whilst the outside of the MC85 Star Cruiser doesn't look like the Tantive IV, the inside does look similar in places & would be the closest we get to the Tantive IV.

Therefore, I'm asking is the developers whether it would be possible to release the Episode 4 Stormtrooper & Rebel skins for the  Takodana - MC85 Star Cruiser map?

with;

Light Side Heroes;

Han Solo, Chewbecca, Princess Leia & Luke Skywalker

Dark Side Heroes

Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Iden Verso & Bobba Fett

With these skins/heroes can imagine that you are on board the Tantive IV, especially with the Episode 4 Stormtrooper & rebel skins.

Light side heroes are self explanatory, & it would good to see Princess Leia in her princess outfit in a befitting map.

Dark side heroes with Darth Vader obviously, Emperor Palpatine because he was always in the background, with an elite Stormtrooper in Iden Verso & Bobba Fett becuse I like the character & can't think of any other dark side hero around at the time of the Tantive IV being boarded.

Would there be enough community support for the developers to drop the skins, especially the stormtroopers & rebels, into the  Takodana - MC85 Star Cruiser map?

Message 1 of 3 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Takodana - MC85 Star Cruiser - a request

Hero

While an interesting idea, there is very little chance of seeing this given the game's lifecycle -  i.e. only critical issues like server crash getting addressed.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

All Replies

Hero

While an interesting idea, there is very little chance of seeing this given the game's lifecycle -  i.e. only critical issues like server crash getting addressed.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Can but ask......

Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)