Takes too long to kill someone!

by cornybbq2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Takes too long to kill someone!

★★★★★ Guide

I don’t know anybody else is having this problem but i just played a couple of games and noticed it takes forever to kill an enemy…

i got between 5 & 8 hitmarkers alot of times, only to need to reload and see the enemy run away or turn around and kill me. 

while getting killed is almost instant… 1 or 2 hits and i’m dead, no time to run or hide or whatever. 

anybody else getting frustrated with this?

Message 1 of 24 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Takes too long to kill someone!

★★★★★ Guide
@Trokey66 I truly hope they fixt this. But right now they’re all prolly on xmas holiday 😂 we’ll have to wait till next year

View in thread

Message 15 of 24 (415 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@cornybbq2 Not much to go on here. Are holding down the trigger in one go trying to spray at pray enemies down at a distance with a close range weapon? Because yes that would get you killed by well placed shots.
Message 2 of 24 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SnubbyFighterplus the armour probably plays a role too if the enemy is wearing it

Message 3 of 24 (506 Views)

★★ Guide
@cornybbq2 Yes, the TTK is too long. Especially compared to previous BF-s.
Message 4 of 24 (499 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Jozso987 TTK is absurdly long, if someone it's too far forget the kill, it even takes too many headshots to kill somebody.
Message 5 of 24 (483 Views)

★★ Guide
@GIPPOI I needed 3 headshots with the AK to get a kill. I mean, it's so stupid... Standard smile
Message 6 of 24 (472 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Jozso987 I just hope someday they will bring back hardcore...
Message 7 of 24 (467 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Frustrating as fook, you see only a head popping up behind cover...hit it..but no headshot...hmmm.

That and other flaws makes the game unplayable.

Message 8 of 24 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Mackstan71 Yeah its a real gamebreaker…
Message 9 of 24 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

I Needed 6 shots to the body with the DM7  how tf is dice gonna even say that its base damage is 65?do the numbers even add up? how does the DX-1 have more damage and accuracy then the SW but yet they show different. Its because this game is completely broken,they should have fixed the hundreds of problems that they had since launch and put it off and just made it right the first time, this is rediculous i dont even want to play matchs anymore cause of how terrible to TTK is 

Message 10 of 24 (402 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help