Take too much time to charge me, I might get banned?

by DeeWan01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Take too much time to charge me, I might get banned?

★★ Novice

Hello there!

Last Friday I made a purchase on Origin with my credit card that expires this month

I've read on "Buying on Origin: Orders and payment information" (https://help.ea.com/uk/help/account/ordering-payment-information/) the following: "You’ll see a charge on your credit card the day after placing your purchase. It will appear as Electronic Arts - Origin on your statement"; however, I have still not been charge almost 48h later, even though my purchase is "Finished" on my order history. Therefore, the payment will not be processed since my credit card will expire before it happen.

Also, I've read a problem concerning payment makes your account banned and I would like to avoid that

If anyone encountered this issue or know how to fix it, I'm all ears

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Take too much time to charge me, I might get banned?

Community Manager

Hey @DeeWan01, best thing to do is take a look at your pending transactions. 

Depending on your bank/card issues, the clearinghouse they use, the day of the week and a number of other things all mean that a transaction can take some time before it is reflected on your account.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

what prevent you from getting/renew credit card.
and bring order in it, and i doubt EA will block you for credit card last date but EAwill contact you again then this goes bad but do contact EA helper. make a ticket on it. ( sort-off proof you do try pay in time, even no bill has been recived, and your are right in still your job to confirm payment on bank transfer, keep a eye on this. and order was made before last date so it should work.

ps.

most of us get reneval card option way before last month. ( bank or credit card company )

Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DeeWan01, best thing to do is take a look at your pending transactions. 

Depending on your bank/card issues, the clearinghouse they use, the day of the week and a number of other things all mean that a transaction can take some time before it is reflected on your account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)