Take away the ability to disconnect from flight master

by chuckwinkins

Original Post

Take away the ability to disconnect from flight master

★★★ Newbie

Sweet baby Jesus take the option away for players to disconnect and go their own way from the jump master. This is a huge problem right now for me. This game is amazing... but I am tired of losing my squad during jumps. I would rather land in a crap spot as a group and get wiped then have my ADD * teammates peace out to different corners of the map and get wiped separately. Especially with this being a squad game... this just seems like a needless option. Forcing people to land together would encourage teamplay. Put a solo play option in the game or change something because as of now 3 out of 5 games people just leave your squad during the jump.

Message 1 of 6 (346 Views)

Re: Take away the ability to disconnect from flight master

★★ Apprentice
You go faster. If you have a cooperative squad you mark where you land and split right away.
Message 2 of 6 (343 Views)

★★ Guide

Really?! I knew it!

Thought it was just a placebo though

Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)

★★ Guide

No because then I would troll my squad mates by making them all jump off the map, I can't be trusted with that kind of power.

Message 4 of 6 (283 Views)

Think for a moment about what you are wanting here.

The jumpmaster can fly you straight into an enemy squad and get you killed.

Or even worse fly into the water at the start of the game and kill the entire squad to troll (which people try to do sometimes already)

Not gunna happen m8.

Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

Community Manager

I love the fact that you can disengage from the jump leader and go your own way if you wish. Now by that, I don't mean go off and play solo but rather it allows a team to all fall in the same area and go to different buildings for loot rather than all landing in the same spot and racing to get loot first. I was playing yesterday and the jump leader was aiming for an area where multiple teams were all aiming for. I disengaged and landed a little bit further on and was able to get some weapons and loot while my teammates were wiped out in under a minute. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (257 Views)