Re: Take a break when you’re on a lose streak

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Take a break when you’re on a lose streak

★★★ Apprentice

I’m a diamond Loba main, and usually I shred through other players everyday, but there are a few off days when my playstyle and decisions aren’t all there. Take a break when that happens to u too, it really helps keep u from getting unmotivated and putting yourself down

Message 1 of 6 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TheDaylightDWhere's the fun in that? Losing 300 RP in a row feels so good. :D

Message 2 of 6 (380 Views)

★★ Guide

For fighting againt good players it important not to have that sudden lag because they dont miss thier shots or u maybe in a position in the enemie screen that u are not supposed to be

Not everyone has good ISP they dont care about the Ping. Doesnt mean we are bad players of couse we are not. This is a anxiety game players trying to get behind ur back and shoot u dont even get a fair fight.

Message 3 of 6 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TheDaylightDNEVER! I will push through until I get a win!! I probably should take a break when things seem off.

@BaldWraithSimp Spot on, it's motivation to lose another 300RP and ask yourself why.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (367 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I've had to start playing ranked when premade due to pub lobbies being ridiculous. One match only half the ship had jumped and there were 10+ pred trails. One or two teams I can handle knowing they will likely die randomly. But not when every team is one.
Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

★★★ Pro
@TheDaylightD I completely agree! What a great post!

So much better to just come off, reset and go again when you feel most ready!
Message 6 of 6 (287 Views)