Original Post

Re: TTK too high, they were right?

Champion

@Gabrielmojo26  You should be used to this by now lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 29 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just like election, there're always 2 side of supporters. I prefer the original (high) TTK since I don't have to die, drop ship, looting, repeat all over again.

Message 22 of 29 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@LordloshBang

I think we both right.

Small TTK and HIGH TTK
are both bad.

A middle ground has to be struck.

I think the problem is the 2 highest DPS weapon have been vaulted.
The R99 and Peacekeeper were our work horses to drop high TTK targets.

I think the only thing that can be done is to increase crafting cost of level 3 and 4 shields.

Message 23 of 29 (359 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@LordloshBang I feel like its true, at least in my lobbies. And this makes total sense from a numbers perspective—

There are literally 60 evo shields on the map now. It only makes sense that we see more Red EVO in games than before, especially since they aren’t terribly difficult to level up.
Message 24 of 29 (358 Views)

★★ Pro
@hhnbbfggty66 Sometimes its luck of the loot on landing if they have level 3/4 they earned and deserved it.. I never used evos before S6 imo now i think there better.. Other then gold..
Message 25 of 29 (344 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Axs5626Sxa5001

So do you guys prefer
season 5 or season 6 shield system?
Message 26 of 29 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@hhnbbfggty66

I like anything that rewards players for putting in work (gunfights). So even though there are more red armors at the endgame, I think I am ok with that. Maybe they need to alter the numbers needed to level up to Red though. I definitely want Red to feel special. Maybe increase the damage needed to 800?
Message 27 of 29 (332 Views)

Champion

@hhnbbfggty66  s6 to be honest. I prefer having less reliance on RNG.

Weapons with no attachments i can work with, a level 1 near end game i'd really rather not, S6 greatly reduces this.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 29 (328 Views)

★★ Pro

@Axs5626Sxa5001 wrote:
@LordloshBangI feel like its true, at least in my lobbies. And this makes total sense from a numbers perspective—

There are literally 60 evo shields on the map now. It only makes sense that we see more Red EVO in games than before, especially since they aren’t terribly difficult to level up.

Its really depends. Some teams decide to stack and stay on a place if they find a blue/purple and level their EVO on pretty much safe.

I`m always playing aggressively and constantly moving and taking fights. But most of the times i start seeing regular EVO, and its not like all of team and their teammates got it, its top 6.

Tho in paper and in reality you can run around with red EVO shield even after 5 minutes if you drop with a lot of teams, and even with 2-3 teams and you do most of the damage, and not swapping armor.

But you deserved it that way.

As far as crafting goes. For me the whole crafting system is just meh. I don`t like it. I`m playing fast paced BR, and crafting is just slowing the game down, but i get why they make it. This is also towards lower skilled players.

But i pretty much not playing Apex anymore. Just don`t like the direction they are going. I`m having great fun at Quake Champions right now. The game has good TTK, its rewarding skill big time, the movement is incredible and very rewarding/punishing. I feel that if i`m moving the right away i`m winning fights where my opponents has the high ground in terms of health/armor/ and even got a better champion.

Same with the aim.

Message 29 of 29 (286 Views)