TTK/TTD mapping spawn protection

by Tydfil

Original Post

TTK/TTD mapping spawn protection

★★★ Apprentice

simply put TTK too long especially with all the nerfs the weapons had in the patch, the sten is now useless for example, slow and weak. its taking me 8/9 shots to kill them yet I die in 2 without getting headshoted. 

TTD way too fast. from full health to 0 takes less than a second and im not able to get a single shot off even when i've aimed and got the drop on the target player.

AA guns - so many are in such stupidly redundant locations that they are useless, on top of being so weak its laughable. 

spawn/revive protection - this is sorely needed especially spawn protection for instance when that one * bombs spawn at the start of the map and gets 20+kills and just keeps doing that. ruins the match.

mapping - is just god awful at times, trying to get into a sniping spot but the map keeps moving you even though its a perfectly viable looking spot. the sliding and bad mapping makes me wonder why did you put that spot in game if you wont let us use it?... well it is an EA game after all...

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: TTK/TTD mapping spawn protection

EA DICE Team

Hey @Tydfil, we made a TTk change to game you can read up here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Battlefield-V-TTK-Changes-are-Rolling-Out-Tomorrow/td-p/7...

Let me know what you think. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: TTK/TTD mapping spawn protection

★★★ Apprentice
sorry Atic, the changes made the game worse. I hate the new TTK change, causing me to die more often than the old version of it. guess I will only get to play one game mode for the rest of the game. Frown
Message 3 of 3 (216 Views)