Re: TT Hacking the Broadcast Vans too hard?

by GammaX6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TT Hacking the Broadcast Vans too hard?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Has anyone ever seen the Zombies do this successfully?

I've played it loads of times and even with or against Zombie teams who steamroll the earlier stages super fast, they lose at the final stage with 3 still green zones.

I get that the last stage is supposed to be harder... A 25% success rate would be ideal, but I have never once seen the alternative to the plants watching TV at the end.

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 8 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

@34975634954957 You can destroy the wall-nut canons near Objectives A and C. Go behind them and destroy those 3 canisters. If you're using heroes with high damaging abilities like ZPG or Super Ultra Ball, you can destroy it with one shot. That should be the first thing you do as a zombie. Ignore all enemies, just sprint all the way to the back of these 2 canons and destroy them.

PopCap should clarify that those canons can be destroyed/defended. It seems like 90 % of the population don't know about that.

This will increase your chances of winning as going to objectives A and C would be easier. As for Objective B, try spawning zombies from ground while pushing to B. They will most likely try to capture and contest at B. You can use Super Brainz front shield to block the nuts without getting any damage.

If you dislike capturing points. Then try to "conquer the building above B" and that's what I usually do. I deny the plants that building while getting higher ground. I can easily assist my teammates from above while securing the higher ground from pesky cactus or Peashooters. Sometimes half of the team get distracted trying to take me down. This buys a lot of time for your teammates.

Good luck!

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (493 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@34975634954957Seems about 50/50 to me, or perhaps slightly in the zombies’ favour. I think it is quite a balanced boss level, and possibly my favourite. It has the best cutscene when the zombies win.

I think the most unbalanced boss is the marshmallow machine in Loggy Acres, which the zombies win about twice as often as the plants defend. I think a successful bomb extends the timer too much.

The batteries boss is quite hard to defend, and plants tend to win it.

The Goopy Gully end level, the cheese canon thing, seems fairly balanced, but as a defender I despise that silly base just before it. The one that takes attackers about 3 seconds to capture. I am waiting for the game where a team defends that base - it will be truly epic!

Message 2 of 8 (506 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@34975634954957 You can destroy the wall-nut canons near Objectives A and C. Go behind them and destroy those 3 canisters. If you're using heroes with high damaging abilities like ZPG or Super Ultra Ball, you can destroy it with one shot. That should be the first thing you do as a zombie. Ignore all enemies, just sprint all the way to the back of these 2 canons and destroy them.

PopCap should clarify that those canons can be destroyed/defended. It seems like 90 % of the population don't know about that.

This will increase your chances of winning as going to objectives A and C would be easier. As for Objective B, try spawning zombies from ground while pushing to B. They will most likely try to capture and contest at B. You can use Super Brainz front shield to block the nuts without getting any damage.

If you dislike capturing points. Then try to "conquer the building above B" and that's what I usually do. I deny the plants that building while getting higher ground. I can easily assist my teammates from above while securing the higher ground from pesky cactus or Peashooters. Sometimes half of the team get distracted trying to take me down. This buys a lot of time for your teammates.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 8 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

There is also a spring pad that you can use on the cliff side. The activation button is behind the objective facing the cliff. Activate and teammates can launch right over to the objective for a quick capture.

Message 4 of 8 (474 Views)

★ Expert
@FootSoldier9908 Thank you! I wondered where the button to that thing was!
Message 5 of 8 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sure thing

Message 6 of 8 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TLEsquire Yes, same here - I knew the button existed, but have never yet seen it. Probably because I'd been smushed by a wall-nut while I was looking in the wrong place for it . . .
Message 7 of 8 (439 Views)

★★ Pro

Thanks. Didn't know you could stop the walnuts or about the spring pad. Will know next time! Hopefully some of my teammates will too Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (418 Views)