TSM_Albralelie QUIT Apex

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: TSM_Albralelie QUIT Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

When Mac got disconnect issue during competition, Dev got a lot of heat, and they created "Reconnect" features which exist today.

Now, Mac now quit and exposed Respawns core issues to front line news, hopefully this change Respawn priority, let's see.

Message 41 of 55 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@xMaxrayxIf they do that. we: https://youtu.be/ixZDTiXiHsc

xD

Message 42 of 55 (362 Views)

@NaRnIaaa That might be all they get from the game. But if they are predator they have potential to gain content creation fame. The issue is many lack the personality for it. Some are just completely unpleasant to watch. There is one top 10 predator I watched who was plain obnoxious. He was arrogant, he was toxic and anytime he lost it was because of cheating, lag, the devs and so on.

I watched 2 of his videos before I gave him thumbs down and moved on to other content creators.

The flip side are guys like Ragtag, he is not the best but he’s not terrible. How ever his personality makes it entertaining and fun to watch.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 43 of 55 (355 Views)

Hero

Who quit? Is what i see. The best players in the world could quit and i could care less. I play this game for me my entertainment. Not to worry what others are quitting for. To base your own personal opinion on a game because a streamer does this or says this is weird imo. Do we not make our own choices are we not leaders no more instead followers? Do what makes you happy not what streamer bob is doing. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 44 of 55 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC You... well ‘we’ live in different times. It used to be all about ‘me. Me. Me’ but nowadays thats not true in the most honest sense. Now it’s ‘me... in the eyes of them’.

Example being social media. Nobody makes a social media account without having the intent of getting followers. One’s worth on social media is based on the amount of followers or important ppl following that person and not how happy one is just posting.

Times were simpler back when... but at least ppl have a choice, life the way they want or live the way they think they want. Most ppl born after 2000 tho are brainwashed into the 2nd option tho...

Oldtimers rule!
Message 45 of 55 (315 Views)

Hero
@DarthValtrex I love when you kill a top player in the game and they rage that someone they didnt know just owned them. They do instant rage cheating or bad game mechanics or bad devs with bugs.

Mean while im over here im your huckle berry.

Just because we pred this does not make us gods who cant die to even the smallest of the small players. This is what makes me not even want to play competitive game play in this game. Everyone thinks they are gods everyone thinks no one can kill them but other "Gods like themself" so they become toxic. I play with some best in the world and there are some i wont play with because of this issue. The world it self has enough toxicity dont bring it to the game.

Content creators have their viewers because of their attitude. If your toxic so is your community. If your pleasant so is your community. Moral of story is dont be toxic because you can kill someone of much lesser skill levels. This is what bothers me how they kill people. Ohh this guy is a fkin bot this guy just got slammed this guy sucks yada yada. Ok so you can kill a newer player what skill is that? Then they come into the tourn and die to a player a equal skill. The devs made a bad mechanic! This is bugged! that was bugged! Streamers just take your loss without being toxic. Take your win without being toxic. If you are feeling guilty about words being said here its most likely why there are not many viewers checking you out.

(This is directed at no one just speaking in general)

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 46 of 55 (310 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Ummm not true. I have an Instagram account to look at funny stuff and women, not to post or get followers.
Message 47 of 55 (300 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Spot on. I watch jankz, ragtag, items and others because they have overall good attitudes.
Message 48 of 55 (298 Views)

@E9ine_AC yup! If you want to be successful at streaming and creating content you have to be entertaining and stand apart from other creators.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 49 of 55 (285 Views)

★★★ Guide

damn, macs viewer count has dropped a lot.

Message 50 of 55 (273 Views)