TSM_Albralelie QUIT Apex

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: TSM_Albralelie QUIT Apex

★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q
" if ppl want to watch, I don’t say anything about it" exactly and i wouldn't care either, everyone is free to watch whatever they want but to link a GAME to someone and be like " ohhhhh this guy quit this game so that means it's bad, let's go and play whatever game he is playing now" ....this is where I go nuts
guys ...be your self don't try to be like someone else.

@BaldWraithSimp could you please tell me a couple of things that you learned in Apex by spending one hour a day watching streams

in the end, as koochi said, everyone is free to watch whatever they want ...no one cares but maybe am missing the best time of my life by NOT watching whoever is streaming , in the end it's just BUISNESS

Message 31 of 55 (473 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 I've learned countless spots and ledges I can get on watching certain youtubers.
Message 32 of 55 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor I've learned how far away from top tier watching streamers..... On a side note don't really like watching Apex it's pretty boring, high end Fortnite is more my cup of tea because the absolute skill involved in building and shooting, it's insanely difficult that game and can admire the effort some of them take to get there.
Message 33 of 55 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Different climbing routes, movement techniques, etc. etc

Also, watching them make good plays makes you go like 'Oh hell, why I don't try things like that'.

It doesn't have to be a stream, I am sure most of us have at least checked one type of youtube video guide at some point.

In the end, everyone is free to choose whether they want to watch or not. No one cares but maybe am wasting my time by WATCHING whoever is streaming.
Message 34 of 55 (411 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 I don't care for fortnite at all. Kids game.
Message 35 of 55 (409 Views)

★★★ Expert

I disagree in many ways Fortnite is far more adult than Apex.  So is Minecraft 

but I do like the art of Apex better

Message 36 of 55 (378 Views)

★ Pro
@asukojo i rlly don't blame him this game is just 5th party with no * skill and who have better loot.
master and predator are the only beast players and other players are trash af even diamond are bad.
Message 37 of 55 (374 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor fortnight developer better than respawn which is shame because everyone make fun of fortnight !
they improve netcode,fix bugs,listen to their playerbase meanwhile in apex audio is not fixed yet (critical for fps idk how this * in 2020)
Message 38 of 55 (372 Views)

★ Pro
@Koochi-Q If tf3 come I will delete apex :P unless they convert tf3 into battle royal genre i will not buy it xd
Message 39 of 55 (370 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@asukojo yeah, don't know why the won't fix this piece of *
Message 40 of 55 (359 Views)