TSM_Albralelie QUIT Apex

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: TSM_Albralelie QUIT Apex

★★★★★ Guide
@DaleWWilson95 You know (no offense here) but I hate it when people say "ah this game made you" "ah he's turning his back on it" "ah it gave him so many opportunities" yes true, but never ever forget for them this is not a fun to play and getting paid thing, it becomes a job and after a time some people burn out because of various reasons, some people can take it longer some can't if a game or job is affecting you mentally or you feel uncomfortable with it for a long time for whatever reason you need to move on, not to mention this applies for every job, a lot of jobs will give you opportunities still after a time you will move on.

You are just too young and keep repeating what others say
Message 11 of 55 (468 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo if he quit because hes burned out, its understandable. But weirdly hes going pro in Val? idk but that game doesnt seem to be doing amazing either.
Message 12 of 55 (464 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo Hal seems to disagree a lot with Mac and Reps and vice-versa, so wouldnt be shocking if Mac didnt like Hal that much.
Message 13 of 55 (462 Views)

Champion
@asukojo Yes, that was my guess. Sometimes people are pushed out of things but given the opportunity to walk away as if it was their idea.

No matter what the truth is a break from it will be good for him. He has said in the past the stress of being the best has been brutal.
Message 14 of 55 (458 Views)

Champion
@Renegade_Prime86 You are exactly right. There are quite a few on here that complain every day about this but wont quit.....and they dont even make money playing.
Message 15 of 55 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RustedYoda I think the biggest reason why we don't understand why Valorant because we don't play it, or if we played it we didn't like it and the game is not for us, and the only thing what we bump into on the internet regarding Valorant is "Valorant sucks" "Valorant is dying"

And again, once you compete in a game, the competitive spirit will be there for a while and you look for new opportunities, he chose this
Message 16 of 55 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM wrote:
@asukojo''unless Respawn shift their focus back and invest resources to fundamental and great content, instead of money printing''

Not gonna happen with TF3 in the works. RIP.

Well I’d rather they shift their main focus on providing a better TF3 experience than maintaining their equilibrium of Apex with more resources going towards this game, cause frankly the TF games are (at least for me) more enjoyable than Apex and besides that, if TF3 doesn’t deliver like it’s predecessors whether it be commercially or critically (with commercially being better for EA since it’s a company and companies need their products to sell obviously... but it’s EA... so nuff said xD), it might be the end for TF series, whereas Apex can continue on...

Message 17 of 55 (442 Views)

★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 I definitely agree. I think we have to remember Apex becomes a job for these guys. And streamers sit there all day playing, including dealing with chat and trying to build a community following. They've been playing this game for over a year if not since launch too. I couldn't do that with a competitive game like Apex. I'd have to be a variety streamer.

Summit1G went through a serious burnout period where he left CS Go and tried other stuff like Fortnite. It just wasn't working for him. I believe he took a break from streaming period, then came back as a variety streamer. He's been doing fine since.
Message 18 of 55 (440 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Agreed. I'd like to see them shifting more to TF3 to make sure it's the sequel that can keep things going. I think they could end up linking the two like COD did Modern Warfare and Warzone. Let Apex be the BR for the Titanfall universe, and Titanfall 3 could give us the single player, multiplayer variety modes, and co-op. I would still keep them separate executables.
Maybe have a direct menu item in each game that will launch the other one.
Message 19 of 55 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I think given the past 12 months it's the best thing for them to do now but seeing how Apex has evolved (actually the opposite as that would imply it developed) i'm puzzled as to what they're planning with their 10 year road map and the new studio in vancouver dedicated to Apex..

Surely you would string Apex along and milk it as long as possible while dedicating resources to a new release? I think they're either currently lying or trying to get their cake and eat it, which they will, but us as players will ultimately get the short straw on both titles.
Message 20 of 55 (431 Views)