TOURNAMENTS PVZ 2 only for pro's

by 97051d38ae522900

Original Post

Re: TOURNAMENTS PVZ 2 only for pro's

★★★ Newbie

I’m a max level player and I’m looking to join a team for the tournament. I main scientist and chomper.

Message 21 of 34 (879 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can't use max players in tournament

Message 22 of 34 (864 Views)

@LU240SXLULU1 wrote:

You can't use max players in tournament

I think you're confused.  The tournament is constrained to base default characters with no upgrades, like in welcome mat.

Message 23 of 34 (852 Views)

★ Guide

If someone gets back to me TODAY, then we can form a team and do well. Name is the same as my gamertag here, spelled with 3 capital "i"s at the beginning. Players who want to be on my team need to QUICKLY get at me, so we can QUICKLY register, then QUICKLY start practicing. I have some pretty excellent strats and broke the world record on this game with like a 16.0 K/D at launch...

Message 24 of 34 (844 Views)

★ Guide

I will likely drop the idea of entering the tournament and drop the game all together (until 3 comes out) if I don't get a team...

Message 25 of 34 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are you still looking for a teammate?
Message 26 of 34 (807 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was anyone able to register?  We couldn't on the PS4 page for the tournament.

Message 27 of 34 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It's canceled because of auto-reporting of which team win or loss is not working.

This is reported by Zeroxfusions when his team won multiple times but other teams can claim his team didn't show up so his team didn't get the reward, instead, the losing team gets the reward so totally p*ss him (and potentially everybody) off.

I guess I will just watch from sideline until the beta more mature and stabilize.

Message 28 of 34 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Never heard of you but already know id wreck you when you brag about a lowly 78 kills lol. That and the fact that i host 1v1s for giggles and bragging right and never been bested after 203 official matches.

On a more serious note, where's the best place to look for xbox tournaments for this game? I never see them listed on the xbox home. And x fusions is terrible lol.
Message 29 of 34 (735 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@jojoe125. I don’t know of any official tournaments on Xbox. However there is an option to create your own tournament. Thats probably not what your looking for, but it’s all we got right now.

Do you just do 1v1 in the backyard? Or how does that work?
Message 30 of 34 (731 Views)