TOURNAMENTS PVZ 2 only for pro's

by 97051d38ae522900

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TOURNAMENTS PVZ 2 only for pro's

★ Apprentice
Hello popcap iam yes one of the best players in the world iam not a high lvl .iam lvl 560 but iam one of the best with a higher kd then 3.50. And it should be awsome if u guys for pvz gw2 can make an online TOURNAMENT that would be awsome .so the good players can fight each other Thats my idea hope u guys wil like it and o yhea XBOX ONE ofcours 😉. Ps popcap I love a THE game 😘
Message 1 of 34 (2,462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TOURNAMENTS PVZ 2 only for pro's

★ Apprentice
Yhea sorry about like that iam the best but iam the best sorry. And like i dont wanne play with friends i wanne play vs random peopol ho are good 😊

View in thread

Message 13 of 34 (3,395 Views)

All Replies

Lol kd of 3.5. this isn't call of duty but also people are noobs. How about a hardcore mode for 200+ levels. 

Message 2 of 34 (2,441 Views)

★ Guide

LOL Level 560, with Maxed out Roses, Electro Brainz, and Toxic Pea I'm guessing.

Message 3 of 34 (2,437 Views)

★ Apprentice
Whats your main kd then bro u can see it were al your stikkers are . And plus do u like my idea for tournaments for good peopol what do u think😙
Message 4 of 34 (2,436 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have maxd out: party citron part corn rose and the park ranger zombie (soldier) 😊 but do u like my idea or what and another question do u have any legend from stikkers i do i have the disco chomper 😀
Message 5 of 34 (2,432 Views)

[ Edited ]

level 3458 and I have a KD of 2.51. No i do not camp out if you have met me in game you know. I am leveling up all characters not the easy ones. I'm done with all chompers, sunflowers, roses, cacti, super brainz, scientist (mostly the plants) I am one of those people who gets first place in every game unless i start in the middle or am against a overpowered character. If a league matches were introduced I would be on the top but of course it won't happen because this is a kids game. Xbox one GT: ShavedThrone10

Message 6 of 34 (2,428 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wow u just sound like my my gamer tag pleas add my joelkoel the
And iam a plant fan i only buy plant pack i want iron citron goddammit 😂
Message 7 of 34 (2,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@ShavedThronel0

Your K/D beats mine by 0.03 :P

Scientist/Chomper only. 

K/D means nothing, today I had games where it was 10, 7, even 13 because I died once. I die because there's 5 players shooting at me most of the time, or to amazing broken abilities. 

Would be cool if they made some sort of capture the flag game mode where it was 4v4. The other remaining slots could be spectators Standard smile

Message 8 of 34 (2,416 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yep that would be cool and i had a game that i had 78 kils and zero deaths with the dead beart LOL
Message 9 of 34 (2,395 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm level is 1479 and my k.D 2:40 whatever I can play well and the GW1 am level 313 and did many things like streak awesome 100 defeated with pea agents and other things I have saved and my k.D in GW1 remember not think it was 3:80

Message 10 of 34 (2,393 Views)