TOTW is coming to an end

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

TOTW is coming to an end

Community Manager

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd share this information with you:

- The FINAL TOTW week this season will launch on May 29th.

- This will also be the last POTM.

- If you have excess TOTW/POTM Points, we will have an exchange so you can use your points.

Thanks again for the amazing season so far!

Message 1 of 27 (1,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TOTW is coming to an end

Community Manager

Closing this topic as TOTW has now ended and we've got a new program in place. 

For more details, please read this article:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Updates-News-Announcements/Announcement-Change-to-TOTW-Points-a-quick-guid...

View in thread

Message 27 of 27 (221 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Wow I only got one player of the month with points! That seems weak got more players last season 

Message 2 of 27 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Guide

Some things was better last season, TOTW among them, but other things is better this one, league heroes gives you some good players, wasn’t there last season if I remember correctly.

Last season had more stability in general, I think it was a little to much coping with all new design and engine and it will mature and be better next season. Don’t stop criticism, I won’t but they had several year with last engine, so some of the things this season behaves like beta tests still and only can be better further on.

Message 3 of 27 (1,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lol

Message 4 of 27 (1,152 Views)

★ Apprentice

I still haven’t been able to claim a POTM as of yet. Only managed to accumulate about 750 POTM points. 

Ive been stockpiling the TOTW points for the last 4 months. Got about 800 of those. 

I used to get 3/4 TOTW players a week with the daily rewards, but since Christmas, I don’t get any. Only the one you get when you hit the top weekly award. 

Using my 800 TOTW points and the player you get at the end of the week, I am guaranteed to get 9 players out of the XI. What are the chances of getting up to the seemingly impossible 1000 POTM points?

Message 5 of 27 (1,137 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@burrows84  last month I had a situation like you ... I was waiting for the last day of the week and then I spent 700 TOTW points ... I managed to accumulate more than 1000 POTM (I had about 700 before that) and now I waiting for the last to appear ... I hope it will not be more expensive than 1000. ..and of course I hope it will be a good player

Message 6 of 27 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As of now, I have 902 POTM points. I can't see getting the remaining 98 before it ends. 

Message 7 of 27 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
hope fully they allow us to convert are TOTW/POTM points int .... TOTS ENERGY or in tickets...

it would be a great favour @EA_Jason
Message 8 of 27 (1,048 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Jason 

I have 1,070 POTM points - will there one more POTM for me to buy before the end?

Message 9 of 27 (962 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 10 of 27 (890 Views)

fifa-mobile-splash

Buy and sell items in FIFA Mobile

Learn how to use FIFA currency and buy or sell your items.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help