TIGER WOODS 14 SERVER

by alexj74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] I can't access the EA Services for Tiger Woods PGA 2014

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I can't access the EA Services for Tiger Woods PGA 2014. I get the following error when starting the game:

"Unable to retrieve the EA Terms of Service and Privacy Policy at this time.  You will not be able to sign online until you accept the EA Terms of Service and Privacy Policy."

Can you assist?  Thank you.

Message 2 of 25 (2,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't access the EA Services for Tiger Woods PGA 2014. Can you help?

★★ Novice

I have spoken to EA and they say they no longer support the game with a server connection

@DanYulDan wrote:

I can't access the EA Services for Tiger Woods PGA 2014. I get the following error when starting the game:

"Unable to retrieve the EA Terms of Service and Privacy Policy at this time.  You will not be able to sign online until you accept the EA Terms of Service and Privacy Policy."

Can you assist?  Thank you.

View in thread

Message 23 of 25 (232 Views)

All Replies

TIGER WOODS 14 SERVER

★★★ Novice

EA servers have been unavailable for 3 days on ps3 for Tiger Woods 14. Is this temporary or have the servers been shut down?

Message 1 of 25 (2,050 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyone in the world got the same problem , I have sent more the 1 email to EA help , they just keep saying that I need to goto playstation support game freeze cash , but its not the playstation or our Internet that's the problem,  it is Ea servers,  hope they will fix it 

Cratus out 

Message 3 of 25 (2,022 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still trying yo find out whether or not they have turned the servers off or if they are going to fix it.

Seems the game still has a decent player base and they haven't brought out any new games since other than the Rory one which is seriously lacking in features in comparison to tw14.

I know there is a new game coming in 2023 but we don't know what the features will be and it would be nice to at least be able to continue playing until then.

Message 4 of 25 (1,977 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, everyone.

Just to check, if you visit the Privacy and Cookie Policy page here and log into your account, does that give the option to accept the Privacy Policy?

This has been passed along to be checked into further but it may be worth checking to see if you receive the option at the page above in the meantime. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 25 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Thanks for the response. I've signed in to my account but can't see an option to accept any new updates or agreements.
Hope you can fix it soon.
Message 6 of 25 (1,946 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not working , don't know if this will work , EA make a file with "EA Terms of Service and Privacy Policy " and put it in playstation store so we can download it,  or put a free EA games in there 😉 

Message 7 of 25 (1,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako There is no where to agree too on the page you show. This pops up when signing in, Error unable to retrieve EA terms of service and privacy policy ..
Message 8 of 25 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it doesn'

Message 9 of 25 (1,596 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello EA still don't work,  can you try and fix it so we can play again 

Message 10 of 25 (1,500 Views)